Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Grace R.
Grace R.

Who doesnt love the smell of gain?!
I use this with all of my laundry, including my pets bedding and such.
Im always getting asked what detergent do i use because i people love the way my clothes smell!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Franklin, TN

Works and smells great! Affordable too. Only downside is my daughter's skin has a bad reaction when I use this brand while cleaning her bedding. She doesn't have sensitive skin either.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Raleigh, NC

This is some of the best smelling fabric softener I've used. The scent is long lasting and smells amazing! It makes my clothes feel so soft. It is long lasting and very affordable. I would highly recommend this product.
Karissa C.
Karissa C.
Baltimore, MD

You cannot go wrong with this fabric softener. It is the epitome of fresh smelling laundry! It makes your clothes so soft, and they smell amazing!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.

Smells so good! Washing my clothes is actually enjoyable because I love to sniff them when they come out!
Heidi N.
Heidi N.

I enjoy using the original version because in love the smell and it last long time. The other smell are ok.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Lindsay

I love the Gain products. They leave a wonderful smell on our clothes and the smell lasts. I just am not crazy about the prices..
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Fonda, IA

I use this fabric softener with every load of laundry that I do. I love the scent that it adds, but it also keeps my clothes in good condition so that they will last longer. It works well with the hard water that we have on the farm. I recommend this product, as I have always been a fan of Gain products.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Chicago Heights, IL

I love the scent of gain. I have all gain products. I may be biased but I have no complaints with this product. It leaves my clothes smelling fresh even days after they have Benin washed.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Chesterfield, SC

Always leave my clothes smelling fresh and soft. This is my favorite product and love that it comes in a large container

Join Now