Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Owensboro, KY

I love the gain fabric softener and detergent! Keeps our clothes clean and smelling fresh!
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Nicholasville, KY

I absolutely love the smell of gain. Since I use a cheater laundry detergent, the fabric softener was perfect just to be able to capture that smell.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

I love this fabric softener is smells so good!! And not only does it smell good but it is very effective on cleaning your clothes and making it fresh! It almost makes it seem as your clothes are brand new after washing it with gain
Beverly N.
Beverly N.
Middletown, DE

Gain is the best! The scent is unbeatable. And it's ability to last a long time is unmatched.
Sharonda P.
Sharonda P.
Nashville, TN

Leave your clothes feeling soft and smelling good for a long time. Add this with gain detergent!
Rianna H.
Rianna H.

Gain always has a great long lasting smell that is embedded in my clothes. I get my clothes out of the dryer and they are super soft. For only $5 a bottle, it's a great addition to your laundry routine. You will thank yourself when you smell and feel the greatness in your clothes.
Karlie H.
Karlie H.
Coventry, CT

Good price and it smells so good for so long! That is the best part! My clothes are soft and smell amazing. It's so fresh! I have never gotten an allergic reaction from any Gain products so I would say it's good for sensitive skin. very happy with this product.
Arlene M.
Arlene M.

It can be a little more thick fir the price they sell it, but I love the smell and all their line
Mychaila G.
Mychaila G.
Spartanburg

Just washed my whole bed with this 😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Smells so great and it lasts awhile
Emily S.
Emily S.
Cheyenne, WY

The smell is just amazing and fresh. It immediately evokes thoughts of cleanliness and does have a great way of inspiring happy thoughts. I especially love that no matter when I washed the item I pull out it smells clean and fresh, not musty.

Join Now