Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.

Makes my clothes smell great!!! Love using this every time I wash my clothes.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Elyria, OH

Great price and great quality! The scent lingers quite a while and softens clothes like a charm!
Karen Z.
Karen Z.

I love This fragance because my clothes feel like if i washed today its to fresh and kind with my clothes
Odalys S.
Odalys S.

The smell of this product is so strong you can smell it on your clothes for days. I love it. Will definitely recommend to anyone that loves for their clothes to smell fresh and clean.
Sally R.
Sally R.
Platte City, MO

I love the smell of Gain. It makes my clothes smell so fresh and my towels are softer since I started using it. I don't use softener in every load, just in my towels and undergarments. It is affordable for my budget
Madi W.
Madi W.

My clothes smell like heaven thanks to gain! They make them oh so soft. Gentle on sensitive skin.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Hernando, MS

I've never had a problem with gain. It always leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean. I have sensitive skin too. I never have to worry about getting rashes using this.
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY

What is there to really say. It smells like classic gain and I've never met a person that doesn't like the smell of it. It softens clothes especially denim and leaves it looking nice. it's a bit more expensive than downy but the scent happens to last longer.
Nasil K.
Nasil K.

Nice scent and works well softening the fabric. A little bit goes long way so no need to use a lot. Great price when on sale.
Tayler D.
Tayler D.
Midvale, UT

Super refreshing I absolutely love the smell and how soft it makes my fabrics. So lovely!!

Join Now