Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Cincinnati, OH

You can never go wrong with the original Gain scent! Makes my clothes smell amazing for weeks!
Christine M.
Christine M.
Abington , Ma

Makes my clothes soft, smells good, is easy to use, not too expensive, sold almost everywhere
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.

Is a liquid soap that cleans all the dirt and leaves things very clean, also smells very good
Marinda M.
Marinda M.
Lawton, OK

True to the smell of the the detergent. Leaves clothes feeling soft and smelling even better.
Jess A.
Jess A.
Smithland, Ky

Original Gain is my favorite smell ever. And the smell lasts long after the wash is done.
Lulu T.
Lulu T.
Fresno, CA

I love softener and this one is my favorite it makes my clothes smells so nice and fresh
Laynet P.
Laynet P.

I love this softener. It leaves my towels and blankets feeling soft and smelling great.
Athena J.
Athena J.
Sierra Vista, AZ

Love the smell of the original gain better than all the other smells that are out there
Oscar c.
Oscar c.

Leaves my clothes soft and smelling great! I love my blankets after I use this product
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Pace , Fl

Gain is my go to for all of my laundry needs! My laundry comes out smelling fantastic!

Join Now