Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Shasta Lake, CA

This is my favorite fabric softner! It smells great and keeps clothes smelling fresh for a long time. I always get people asking me what I use on my clothes! I remember my mom using it when I was a kid and it brings back those memories of helping hang laundry and the clean fresh smell that I love!
Terri M.
Terri M.
Shawnee, KS

Ummmmm yes please OMG do I ever love the original scent Gain. I will literally volunteer to folks clothes when I know Gain has been used!! 😄 😄 FYI folding clothes is my least favorite thing to do as it causes me pain, and at times that pain can be severe but I will persevere if Gain is involved 😍😍
Cheri C.
Cheri C.
Warm springs , Ga

I love using gain for my fabric softener! The scent is smells so good and clean! The laundry actually feels nice and soft as well. Although, some Gain products can be on the expensive side for me, the fabric softener is a great value I believe. I would drift wort recommend Gains fabric softener!
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Manchester , Ct

This product smells so amazing. Not only does it leave my laundry smelling amazing it also leaves my laundry soft. I love using it on my sheets, blankets, and pillowcases. keeps everything smelling fresh and and soft. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants their laundry smelling fresh
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Hawkinsville, GA

I LOVE gain! It's my favorite of all fabric softeners and detergents! The smell is wonderful and its a must every time I wash clothes. Very affordable also. No matter how long I leave my clothes in the drawer I always smell the gain when I put them on! Love it and it's very very recommended!
Lita G.
Lita G.
Deville, LA

Gain is literally my favorite brand, it leaves my clothes soft and smelling wonderful. I don't like how pricey it is but ever since it tried it I don't use anything else. It is well worth the extra cash. You don't realize how good this stuff is compared to the bargain brand until you switch!
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
Hastings, FL

To me there is no better scent of any brand and I have tried many different one. The scent last so long, I can take clothes from my drawer weeks later and they still smell fresh. The price is a little high but worth it to me. I recommend you at least try it once, you will buy it again!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Ridgeville, SC

I have to keep my clothes smelling fresh and clean and of course they have to be soft as cotton to the touch and Gain Softener never fails to accomplish all three. I love you use it because it is worth every penny. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to get their money's worth.
cecilia l.
cecilia l.
Norcross, Ga

I found this product on sale at family dollar so I decided to buy for see how works, the pro is that leave soft the clothes but the odor don't has lasting on them, the price is afordable but the quality is medium, if the odor keeps more on the clothes maybe I would still buy it.
Alea D.
Alea D.
Philadelphia, PA

I just bought this product for the first time and fell in love it left my clothes, towels, and blankets feeling warm and soft and smelling amazing it has been about 3 weeks and they still all smell like they just came out of the dryer. I have never been happier with a purchase.

Join Now