Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Angleang J.
Angleang J.
Sacramento, CA

I love it it smells so good and last forever it seems to go on forever love the smell i would buy again
Laura C.
Laura C.
Bronx, NY

Love this softener, smells so good! And the smell lingers on your clothes. Oh and clothes are soft too
Kathy F.
Kathy F.

Love this softner it smells good and leaves my clothes soft.. and smelling great. no static just soft
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Everett, WA

Clothes are smelling great for a long time and the clothes are noticeably softer and more enjoyable.
Maricela Z.
Maricela Z.

This leaves my clothing smelling so good. I love it. I've always been using this. Such great product
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.

I absolutely love GAIN products. My go to fabric softener and detergent. Will always be a repurchase
Kellie L.
Kellie L.
scarborough, Ontario

I absolutely love gain liquid fabric softener. It truly is the best long lasting scent out there.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.

The best kind of softener! Smells great and keeps the smell there until a 12 hour shift is over !
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Seneca, SC

My parents use this but I am allergic so I have no honest review to write because I know nothing.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.

Keeps your clothes smelling great and keeps towels and t shirts soft as ever! Only brand we use.

Join Now