Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Becca B.
Becca B.
gleason, tn

Makes my clothes super soft and smelling great! one of the few products can use with my super sensitive skin
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR

I love gain products I highly recommend gain it makes your clothes smell so good for days I love it so much
Devi S.
Devi S.
Richmond hill , Ny

My favorite thing about this fabric softener is the small I mean it will leave my clothes smelling amazing.
felicity h.
felicity h.
Greeneville , Tn

Omg!! this stuff smells so good. I love the smell. it leaves the smell on your clothes so they smell fresh.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA

Just the most fabulous scent to wash your clothes in! I use have the recommended amount for a light scent.
Kareerod
Kareerod

I love this stuff it makes my clothes smell great and my kids love the smell as well. Love love this stuff
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Cadiz, OHIO

I love smell of Gain year around , and of course, it is a trusted product. This product goes a long way.
Kala B.
Kala B.
N Tazewell, VA

Love this product! Smells amazing and keeps clothes super soft! But may not be good for sensitive skin!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
League City, TX

If you want your clothes to smell so good!! Use this fabric softener! It's amazing and smells so good!!
Sehrish S.
Sehrish S.
Brooklyn, NY

Absolutely obsessed with the scent. And, of course, the strength of its formula has never disappointed.

Join Now