Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Precious A.
Precious A.
Louisville, KY

It really makes my clothes soft. It also smells good, so you get a 2 in 1. Great smelling clothes & soft clothes
Dana H.
Dana H.
Stafford, TX

It smells great and keeps my clothes fluffy and soft. I prefer the smell of gain over other brands I have tried.
Kaaila K.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ

This softener always makes my clothes feels and smell so great. I really love the smell of Gain. It's the best.
Karla H.
Karla H.

We love using Gain softener because it leaves our clothes soft and smelling great long after we have washed it.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.

This softener smells great and leaves my clothes feeling soft until their next wash. I love using this product.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Russell, Manitoba, MB

its affordable and very good product, good for clothes, smells fresh on the laundry, highly recomended to buy.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Allen park, Mi

I love love love the way gain smells. My clothes are soft and smell wondeful. I dont like using anything eles!
Glenda M.
Glenda M.

I love using Gain Original Liquid Fabric Softner on my laundry. It leaves my clothes soft and smelling great.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.

Love how the smell lasts a few weeks. The smell is fantastic too. Leaves my clothes and blankets really soft.
Aruba K.
Aruba K.

Smells great and gets rid of statins. Color friendly, and does not ruin material or wear and tear of outfits.

Join Now