Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

Leaves our clothes fresh and smelling great for days. We always have compliments on the clean smell of our clothes!
Bryn K.
Bryn K.
Brunswick, OH

Smells awesome, love gain. Leaves clothes soft and fresh.

You don't have to use a ton of it with each load as well.
Leilany L.
Leilany L.
Philadelphia, PA

Love love this softner. It is my favorite. Love the smell. I use it all the time and prefer it iver other softners.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Killeen, TX

Used this fabric softener and absolutely loved the way my clothes came out! Left my clothes smelling fresh and new!
Rocelmar F.
Rocelmar F.
Miami, Florida

I'm a cloth softener addict. I've been using this for a while and I love the texture and the smell of the fabrics.
Laura V.
Laura V.

Embalagem bem bonita, o produto cumpre exatamente o que promete, limpa bem, deixa bom cheiro, compraria novamente.
johanna d.
johanna d.
Perris, CA

It leaves your clothes smelling very fresh i use it for all my clothes even my delicate ones ! helps remove stains
Lindsey o.
Lindsey o.
Indianapolis, IN

I love many of gain products but this will leave your clothes smelling amazing. Its great even for sensitive skin.
Margie S.
Margie S.
Columbia, MO

I bought this on accident thinking it was detergent so I must say I dot actually know how to use fabric softener!
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Indianapolis, IN

Gain is one of my favorite fragrances. It softens my clothing so well and the fragrance lasts a really long time!

Join Now