Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

Smells good and leaves clothes softer than other detergent brands. The smell lasts quite awhile and is a very pleasant.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Mount Dora, FL

Gain is the best laundry detergent there is. Gets your clothes so clean even stains don't stand a chance against Gain!
Rachael R.
Rachael R.

Best laundry soap hands down! Gets your laundry really clean while making it smell fresh and doesn't fade your colors!
georgianne P.
georgianne P.

Softens your fabric just like your mom use to use. very good scent too. yippee! i love smelling my blankets after this
Tracie D.
Tracie D.

It leaves my clothes smelling good & really soft. It goes right on the washer & comes through during the rinse cycle.
Gaby C.
Gaby C.

Gain is always my go to for fabric softener. I love the smell and its a good price. My favorite is the lavender one.
Miana R.
Miana R.

I love the original gain scent reminds me of my moms house! It's very clean and simple, not overpowering, and fresh.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

Leaves our clothes fresh and smelling great for days. We always have compliments on the clean smell of our clothes!
Bryn K.
Bryn K.
Brunswick, OH

Smells awesome, love gain. Leaves clothes soft and fresh.

You don't have to use a ton of it with each load as well.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Killeen, TX

Used this fabric softener and absolutely loved the way my clothes came out! Left my clothes smelling fresh and new!

Join Now