Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Allie M.
Allie M.
Ottawa, On

My boyfriend and I will only use gain. Rinses out of clothes well, doesn't irritate his sensitive skin and smells amazing
Bianka C.
Bianka C.
Fresno, CA

The Smell Is EVERYTHING!
Perfect Scent & Keeps The Clothes Smelling Fresh! It Even Works Great For Mu Children's Clothes!
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.

This fabric softener is my favorite! I love them smell of original gain products! It really helps make my clothes softer!
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Baldwin, LA

We still have this cause my mom doesn't know when to use it lol. But I love the smell of gain. I don't have any complaints
Koty K.
Koty K.
Fort Worth, TX

I love the way this fabrics softener smells, but I honestly think that it is way too expensive for what you are getting.
Cherry O.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA

Love the original Gain fresh scent! Smells so fresh and clean for days, and keeps my clothes static cling free and soft.
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV

Love the original smell best. Nice clean scent. Doesn't smell too strong or overpowering. My favorite smell in softeners
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Carmel, NY

Love the fragrance of gain! Makes me work clothes fresh and soft!!! All my clothes smell so wonderful with every wash!!
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
Rockford, IL

Lp10 Gain Dryer Sheets I love the way it makes my clothes feel.You only need one dryer sheet.And the smell is so fresh.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

Smells good and leaves clothes softer than other detergent brands. The smell lasts quite awhile and is a very pleasant.

Join Now