Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Mira Loma, CA

Whenever I do my laundry I love to use gain. I really like how it smells. And I like how fresh my clothes are even after a few weeks!
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
Horizon city, Tx

I live how this product leaves my clothes smelling and how soft and bright it leaves my clothes!! Definitely exceeds my expectations
Lesia C.
Lesia C.
Betsy Layne, KY

Gain original scent is the best smelling fabric softener I've ever used. It smells so clean and makes clothing so soft. I love gain!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Neosho

I like the original scent of gain and love to use fabric softener for stat and freshness I wouldn't want to do my laundry without it
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Locust Grove, GA

The scent is wonderful! Towels washed with Gain fabric softener come out super soft and smelling just like freshly cleaned laundry.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Racine, WI

Best fabric softner of life, it leaves your laundry smelling soooo good. The clothes fell so soft and smell amazing after the wash.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC

Smells great and softens clothes perfectly. The scent lasts long after being dried. I also use the dryer sheets in the same scent.
Teraysa L.
Teraysa L.
Macy, IN

I just love it all the way around it leave a Clean fresh scent after it come out of dryer and you can smell it even day's later,
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

This is what I always buy for my laundry I refuse to use much else other than this and I love that you can always find coupons
Angel L.
Angel L.

Honestly, I love Gain. It's my absolute favorite detergent. Plus, it's affordable. Also, what's not to love about the scent?

Join Now