Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Peyton P.
Peyton P.
Mesquite, TX

Clothes smell fresh even when sitting in closet for months. The gain smell is absolutely delightful. Makes clothes smell good and soft!!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH

Who doesn't LOVE the smell of gain! I love this fabric softener SO MUCH! My clothes, and towel's always smell amazing, and are so soft.
Tierra C.
Tierra C.
Morgantown, WV

I love the fresh scent of Gain! This is definitely my preference when it comes to fabric softener. It lasts so much longer than others.
bharti k.
bharti k.
Manchester, CT

it is an awesome fabric softener with such heavenly fragrance . if i could make everything smell like gain i will.it does what it says.
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

Leaves my clothes smelling so good after a wash and every stain that was in it disappeared ! Love this stuff and i defintely recommend
Ceecee K.
Ceecee K.
Windsor, VA

Gain is a good brand for your clothes it leaves a smell in your clothes for days after it have been sitting in your dresser for awhile
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Orient, OH

Love the way gain smells and how fresh my clothes smell after they are dry! Bonus, the house smells great too when the dryer is going.
Aury R.
Aury R.
Morovis , Puerto Rico

I love Gain! My clothes are always very good smells! No how many days you have been wash your clothes! Is always smelling like heaven!
Jannkie M.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO

I love the smell of game in the feathers off there is no different I use all of their products this is a must-have when I wash clothes
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Mira Loma, CA

Whenever I do my laundry I love to use gain. I really like how it smells. And I like how fresh my clothes are even after a few weeks!

Join Now