Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Joan C.
Joan C.
Grand Cane, LA

Gain fabric softener in liquid form and sheets always leave our clothes smelling fresh while keeping them from looking worn out after multiple washes.
Natosha H.
Natosha H.
Lancaster, TX

This fabric softener leaves my clothes feeling softer and the smell is fantastic. The original Gain scent is my family's favorite! It lasts for weeks!
Erin H.
Erin H.

I love gain original scent. Leaves our clothes feeling soft and smelling great. Scent stays with clothes even after sitting in the dresser for days.
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Parma, OH

Nothing smells better than this scent in warm freshly washed and dried clothes. I'm a "smell freak" so I can't do clothes that don't smell fresh lol
Megan H.
Megan H.

Gain has a wonderful fabric softener. The fresh gain smell that they use will keep clothes fresh all day through the wear and tear through the day
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

My favorite! It makes your clothes smell so good, for such a long time! I've never had any problems with it, and I've used it for many years now!
emily j.
emily j.
Omaha, NE

I love all of Gains products. I am very picky when it comes to the smell of my laundry and I have never been disappointed with the smell of Gain.
Amy W.
Amy W.

I love the scent! It also works with our hard well water. Sometimes the liquid softener clumps so that is frustrating but I just shake it up.
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
Dumas, AR

Nothing says clean like the scent of gain. The first thing my son did when he moved out was to buy EVERYTHING possible gain and gain scented.
Landyn B.
Landyn B.

I love the smell of this. It always leaves my clothes soft and smelling fabulous! ! This is my husband's favorite just because of the scent.

Join Now