Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
April W.
April W.
Selby-on-the-Bay

Can't wash clothes without it, long lasting smell that keeps our laundry soft. It is something my family is used to and we can always tell if it was forgotten
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Vista, CA

I love all gain products and scents. The original scent is my favorite but I use all of them. The fabric softener is amazing and it smells and feels so good!
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.

Love love love the original scent, but like all detergents and softeners I like to change it up often so I dorm get too used to it where I can't smell it!!!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.

Nothing smells better than gain original. Keeps clothes soft, and smelling fresh for a week or so after washing. I especially love using this on my sheets.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ

Too expensive. I actually love the Suavitel brand you can get at the dollar store more than this, or any brand for that matter. They all do the same thing.
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Urbandale, IA

The BEST, clean scent in the whole world. I've been using this detergent for years and I'll never stop simply because it cleans well and smells fantastic!
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Naples, FL

I absolutely love the scent of Gain!! My clothes and sheets etc smell so good after I wash them and the scent lingers well after coming out of the dryer
Joan C.
Joan C.
Grand Cane, LA

Gain fabric softener in liquid form and sheets always leave our clothes smelling fresh while keeping them from looking worn out after multiple washes.
Natosha H.
Natosha H.
Lancaster, TX

This fabric softener leaves my clothes feeling softer and the smell is fantastic. The original Gain scent is my family's favorite! It lasts for weeks!
Erin H.
Erin H.

I love gain original scent. Leaves our clothes feeling soft and smelling great. Scent stays with clothes even after sitting in the dresser for days.

Join Now