Gain Original Liquid Dish Soap

by Gain

Forget dishpan hands, and embrace Gain scented hands. This dishwashing liquid smells so amazing it may inspire you to learn a new dance move: The Dish-co.

Soo who has tried gain dish liquid I love the washing powders but idk about this?
How well does this clean through grease?
does gain dish soap get your dishes clean? [product:gain-ultra-dishwashing-liquid-dish-soap-original-scent-75-fl-oz] ?
Start your review of Gain Original Liquid Dish Soap!
Barbara W.
North Pole, AK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Gain Original Liquid Dish Soap uploaded by Barbara W.
This is a good brand with products that work well although there is nothing special about this brand. I lean towards brands that are cruelty-free and more environmentally friendly like Seventh Generation Dish Liquid - Free and Clear but this will do the job.
R M.
Little Rock, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Gain Original Liquid Dish Soap uploaded by R M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This large bottle of gain lasts me forever. Seriously, this has lasted me almost a year and I still have so much left.. You can see it in the picture. This smells amazing, and helps really cut through the grease and make sure that your dishes are squeaky clean. You really don't even need to use that much just a drop and that's it!
Stacie B.
Russellville, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Gain Original Liquid Dish Soap uploaded by Stacie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recommend this to anyone that loves the [email protected] Gain. It does a great job and it smells so good
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Gain Original Liquid Dish Soap uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: Walmart
We always go between the Brands Gain and Dawn but lately we've stuck with Gain bc the scents (they have match my laundry soap and air freshener). This is almost always slightly cheaper with the same power to clean and cut grease off dishes. We've got a dish washer but it always helps to prewash those bad spots before running them through! I sometimes use it to boost my laundry cleaning power, scrub household messes, and variety of things. It's carried virtually at any store and is worth ever penny 😍 Gain Dishwashing Liquid
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 6
I had a fit and bought everything Gain scented when it all came out and after a while I found myself wishing that it was palmolive with Gain scent added because it seemed I needed to use more soap to do the dishes but I enjoyed the experience and novelty of it.
Stefo S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This Gain liquid dishwashing detergent is one of my favorites!❤ I typically use Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent but when I do use this Gain detergent I have zero complaints! It leaves no type of residue behind...you dont have to keep applying and applying because the soap vanishes from the sponge after washing one dish. It smells so good....and keeps your hand nice and soft after washing. Its not expensive at all...in fact dollar tree sells this...not the original size...but the smaller one...just in case anyone wants to try before they commit .👌😉
Lisa E.
Cortland, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Works fabulous great suds and truly cleans and shines your dishes ! No residue left behind in the sink and whatsoever! This product is five stars in my book I totally recommend !!!!
mar H.
Rex, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
me gusta mucho con poquito liquido ase mucha espuma con un aroma rico me encantó y el precio está accesible para que lo puedas probar
Taylor A.
Waco, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Gain Original Liquid Dish Soap uploaded by Taylor A.
Gain is one of my favorite brands and ALWAYS will be! I love the scents that they offer and the strong formula. This cleans my dishes very well and smells incredible! It is super strong against grease! It definitely makes doing the dishes easier. I'll never stop buy gain products! It's also affordable.
Dejanira R.
Aurora, IL
Handles dirty dishes very well the smell is great tough on grim and gunk and leaves the dishes super clean
Ask a question to the Influenster community...