Gain Original Liquid

Discover a new world of scents with Gain Original! Beware: After washing your clothes with this intangibly cool and crisp liquid laundry detergent, you may be the subject of random sniffings.

Gain Original Liquid vs Tide. Which works better for stains?
What is your favorite laundry detergent? I usually use Gain but also buy Tide sometimes. Gain Original Liquid Tide Original Scent Liquid Tide Simply Clean and Fresh Liquid
Gain Original Liquid ? How many of you use this brand?
Start your review of Gain Original Liquid!
Tina I.
Conway, AR
Gain Original Liquid uploaded by Tina I.
Gain is my favorite for laundry. Everything Gain. I love the original scent. It makes my laundry smell fresh. Gain always makes my clothes clean. I can smell it when I unfold a towel or put on a shirt. Love love this product.
Saige R.
Farmerville, LA
Gain Original Liquid uploaded by Saige R.
this is my favorite detergent of all time. my clothes always come out smelling great and clean! I work construction so my clothes are normally pretty dirty, and this will get them clean the first go around. I am also in love with the smell.
Cameron B.
Fort Worth, TX
Gain Original Liquid uploaded by Cameron B.
The only laundry detergent my wife buys. if I get something else it goes in the trash. This is a great product and it smells amazing, not to mention it actually gets your laundry clean. I have tried other brands but this one is by far the winner and it’s a great price.
gracie M.
Gain Original Liquid uploaded by gracie M.
Love Love love this brand and this liquid detergent. always leaving clothes smelling fresh
Stephanie T.
Dadeville, AL
Gain laundry detergent has always been my favorite. It's all about the scent for me! When I wash my laundry in Gain, it seems like the fresh smell last forever. It is a bit pricey compared to some others, but no other laundry detergent can compete with the long lasting fresh scent of Gain original.
Jessica S.
Lake Station, IN
Gain Original Liquid uploaded by Jessica S.
Purchased at: Target
I honestly use gain over anything else because it just smells so good. Used with gain dryer sheets and it leaves everything smelling fresh for days. (I wash my blanket once a week so past that I have no idea). 🤗Gain Original Liquid
Crystal L.
Gain Original Liquid uploaded by Crystal L.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love the smell of Gain original, it smells so fresh, and gets my clothes clean. I like being able to smell my fresh smelling clothes weeks after washing them. Gain Original Liquid
Lellianne C.
This is my family’s go-to laundry detergent. It meets all the criteria that we look for: value, ability to fight stains, and beautiful scent. Highly recommend.
Farzana S.
Ozone Park, NY
Gain Original Liquid uploaded by Farzana S.
This Gain brand of laundry detergent is all I use. I used to use Tide, All or any other brand out there but after I found Gain, this was it. This brand could not get better. The price is affordable and the amount you are getting is perfect. I would recommend this to anyone who wants clean, fresh, nice scented laundry!
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
Love the smell of gain and it lasts in your clothes long after being washed. I also love that I can get it at a better price because I can always find coupons.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandi B.
Loyall , KY
il y a 2 mois
Gain Original Liquid vs Tide. Which works better for stains?
Des T. il y a un mois
In my experience, Tide works a little bit better for getting out more stubborn stains. Gain is still a great all-around detergent if you’re not having to wash anything super heavily soiled. It’ll take out most stains that you’d get from day-to-day wear. But, Tide is definitely the better option when it comes to stains from grass, blood, wine, tomato, grease, etc.
Amanda P.
Estill Spgs, TN
il y a 5 mois
Kijana S. il y a 5 mois
I tend to buy gain more often. I love the scent too much. Tide doesn’t really do anything for me scent wise. Gain is usually cheaper and they both clean well in my opinion.
Olivia P.
il y a 7 mois
Gain Original Liquid ? How many of you use this brand?
Annelie O. il y a 6 mois
I do! love it
amanda E.
Gilbert ave
il y a 7 mois
Michelle A. il y a 6 mois
Its very good and gives the clothes and house a great scent. Doesn't damage vibrant colors
Eva G.
Merced, CA
il y a 10 mois
Gain does this product causes reaction to the skin ?
Cindy D. il y a 8 mois
I have never had any problems with Gain or Persil, however, I itched all over after washing my sheets with Tide. (each person reacts different). I always open and smell products (If able) before purchasing. If I'm allergic I can tell right away.