Gain Original Liquid

Discover a new world of scents with Gain Original! Beware: After washing your clothes with this intangibly cool and crisp liquid laundry detergent, you may be the subject of random sniffings.

Do you you prefer [brand:gain] or Tide Laundry Detergent?
Gain Original Liquid vs Tide. Which works better for stains?
What is your favorite laundry detergent? I usually use Gain but also buy Tide sometimes. Gain Original Liquid Tide Original Scent Liquid Tide Simply Clean and Fresh Liquid
Start your review of Gain Original Liquid!
Amanda T.
Augusta , GA
I love gain liquid as much as I love the powder ! When I say it smells amazing ! It really does ! I'm always satisfied!!! Affordable and can be found everywhere! Try it if you haven't !!! You won't be let dow !!
Ashlee R.
Stuart, VA
I recently had to purchase this bulk item due to moving into a new home and needing to wash all the clothes after transitioning and it was WONDERFUL!! So inexpensive and the smell was soooo good folding laundry became the best part!
Sarah S.
Thibodaux, LA
This is my favorite laundry detergent. I've used it and it only for since my freshman year of college. The original scent is my ultimate favorite of them all. It smells so good I often find myself putting way too much in my laundry just to get the extra scent.
Leah J.
New Braunfels, TX
Gain is typically my go-to laundry detergent due to the fact that it has a comparably small price tag and I enjoy the fresh/clean scent. With that said, there's nothing too special about it and I don't find that my clothes are exceptionally better taken care of by Gain products than the competition.
harmanvir S.
calgary, alberta
Loved using this. it was easy and it was not the pricey. i buy it all the time and it cleans the dishes pretty good
Sydney C.
The best laundry soap to use. I can even use this on my husbands smelly work clothes and it takes every bit of the smell out and cleaned them really well!
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
The best detergent I have ever used! Smells so nice and the smell lasts forever too! I could wear a shirt for a whole day and hang it back up in my closet for 2 weeks and will still smell like I just took it out of the laundry. Gets rid of those stains and orders with no problems. I got it at target and the price is so good for the quality!
Tiffany M.
I have recently switched from tide to gain and love it. I love this big jug because it lasts my house hold a long time and I don't have to repurchase as often it also smells amazing and the scent last on the clothes and laundry for a lot longer than other detergents I've used in the past
Tina I.
Conway, AR
Gain Original Liquid uploaded by Tina I.
Gain is my favorite for laundry. Everything Gain. I love the original scent. It makes my laundry smell fresh. Gain always makes my clothes clean. I can smell it when I unfold a towel or put on a shirt. Love love this product.
Saige R.
Farmerville, LA
Gain Original Liquid uploaded by Saige R.
this is my favorite detergent of all time. my clothes always come out smelling great and clean! I work construction so my clothes are normally pretty dirty, and this will get them clean the first go around. I am also in love with the smell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Teresa J.
il y a 2 jours
Do you you prefer Gain or Tide Laundry Detergent?
Brandi B.
Loyall , KY
il y a 2 mois
Gain Original Liquid vs Tide. Which works better for stains?
Des T. il y a un mois
In my experience, Tide works a little bit better for getting out more stubborn stains. Gain is still a great all-around detergent if you’re not having to wash anything super heavily soiled. It’ll take out most stains that you’d get from day-to-day wear. But, Tide is definitely the better option when it comes to stains from grass, blood, wine, tomato, grease, etc.
Amanda P.
Estill Spgs, TN
il y a 5 mois
Kijana S. il y a 5 mois
I tend to buy gain more often. I love the scent too much. Tide doesn’t really do anything for me scent wise. Gain is usually cheaper and they both clean well in my opinion.
Olivia P.
il y a 7 mois
Gain Original Liquid ? How many of you use this brand?
Annelie O. il y a 6 mois
I do! love it
amanda E.
Gilbert ave
il y a 7 mois
Michelle A. il y a 6 mois
Its very good and gives the clothes and house a great scent. Doesn't damage vibrant colors
Eva G.
Merced, CA
il y a 10 mois
Gain does this product causes reaction to the skin ?
Cindy D. il y a 8 mois
I have never had any problems with Gain or Persil, however, I itched all over after washing my sheets with Tide. (each person reacts different). I always open and smell products (If able) before purchasing. If I'm allergic I can tell right away.