Gain Original Fireworks Scent Booster

by Gain

Just when you thought your love for Original scent couldn’t get any stronger, this Gain scent booster happens. Shake in a little extra or a lotta extra scent. It’s mind blowing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain Original Fireworks Scent Booster!
Oceanside
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE IT! It smells so good! I use it on my throw pillow cases and my guest room beddings, and throw blankets. It last for weeks OOOH it smells so good! I can’t use on clothes because it irritates my skin but I use it where I can! Definitely a keeper!
Linden, VA
Get this and it lasts me almost a month. If I'm lucky. 3 weeks is my best at having it. As for any other scents, I haven't tried yet, only bc I didn't want to mix it with my laundry detergent and find out it doesn't mix. IF YOU DIDNT KNOW: DONT you a lot of this, the matching detergent, and the matching fabric softener sheets in abundance. Sometimes you'll have to run rinse a second time. Only bc with the same scent blended it's almost gross smelling. So be light on the beads.
Gravenhurst, ON
Smells great! I add this to towels because sometimes they smell kinda musty especially when sitting in the linen closet for a long time. This makes my closet smell great!

Looking for your answer?