Gain® Moonlight Breeze™ Dryer Sheets 60 ct Box

Fluff and tumble your way to fewer wrinkles, more softness and less static cling with Gain Moonlight Breeze Dryer Sheets.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain® Moonlight Breeze™ Dryer Sheets 60 ct Box!
5 days agoLaredo, TX
Loving this scent of gain dryer sheets lately! It keeps my clothes smelling so good for days even after I had washed and dried it. I also bought the same smelling detergent to boost up the smell on the clothes to last longer. And it seems to work for my with all my laundry. Also the price is right for the dryer sheets. And I limit my sheet for each cycle no matter how much I put to dry. I use no more then 6 sheets per cycle.
3 days agoYork
Moonlight breeze is my favorite scent that gain has ever made!! I use it in the dryer sheets and the gain pods!! I even get the little fireworks beads to go with them!! I can not get enough of this scent, it’s one of those smells that gives you the shivers when you smell it!! Gain® Moonlight Breeze™ Dryer Sheets 60 ct Box
4 hours agoCanyon Lake
My favorite gain scent!! When I started using this scent, my husband told me “I don’t know what you’re using on our laundry, but don’t stop! It smells amazing!” I first only used these with regular gain detergent, but ended up switching so that everything was the moonlight breeze scent!! It’s our favorite!
a month ago
Gains detergent is by far one of the very best ever made. Isnt as expensive as say tide but work's just as good if not better. Without breaking out anyones skin like tide. The moonlight fragrance is heavenly whenever you come in contact & you almost seem in a trance or more relaxed
6 hours agoCumming, GA
This is the most amazing smelling and fresh scent I have ever used. I cant bring myself to even look at other brands because these are superior. They are perfect and so affordable! I would highly recommend to anyone! I have repurchased several times!
12 hours agoSeneca, SC
I really love these dryer sheets and the smell of it. I wouldn't change anything about these at all. The price of these is good. I buy them at walmart when I buy them. They are very affordable and inexpensive. Alot comes in the box for the price too.
2 months ago
Gain’s “moonlight breeze” scent is up there with my all time favorite scents. It smells delightful and on days I don’t wear perfume I still get compliments on how good I smell. These dryer sheets work well and I never have any static cling issues.
a month agoLincoln, NE
I LOVE any Gain laundry products but these dryer sheets are amazing!! They make my laundry smell so great and leave my clothes feeling soft and static free! They are affordable and can be found in almost any store that sells laundry products.
a month agoJohnston , RI
Love these dryer sheets they make my clothes smell amazing and they help keep the wrinkles out of my clothes. I usually throw 3 dryer sheets in a load and my clothes come out super soft and smelling amazing for up to 30 days.
4 months agoBall Ground, GA
Love to throw dryer sheets in with my clothes because it just makes them smell extraaaaa good and I can really see the difference. They aren’t too expensive and they really do their job and make my clothes smell super clean.