Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentGain
Moonlight Breeze Powder Laundry Detergent

Gain Moonlight Breeze Powder Laundry Detergent

by Gain

The light, delightful scent of Moonlight Breeze Powder Laundry Detergent will make your nose feel like it’s in paradise. Bring a breath of fresh, moonlit air to your laundry room.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain Moonlight Breeze Powder Laundry Detergent!
Chamisi P.
Los Angeles, CA
Gain is an amazing laundry detergent, and this is an amazing scent! Not only does your clothes get squeaky clean, but they smell great,too!
Jessica R.
Killeen, Tx
Purchased at: Amazon
Hands down favorite smelling detergent for a great price, makes my clothes feel soft and clean with a light and fresh scent. I would definitely recommend and will continue to buy.
Leticia Z.
Houston , Tx
This product smells so nice and keeps my blankets smelling amazing for weeks after they’ve been washed.
Sonia G.
San Antonio, TX
I get this almost all the time. I mix my detergents just because that's how I was raised. I love the smell!!! It last for a very long time. Today I put on a shirt that I had washed about 3 months ago and it smells like I just washed it yesterday.
Tracie F.
Robinsonville, MS
I love the smell of he ultra moonlight breeze it leaves your cleathes freshly clean...I always loved Gain Products
Kianna C.
Lancaster, CA
This scent stays locked in my clothes all day. Ilove it. Smells so so good and compared to other dryer sheets I'd say this one is the way to go
Amber H.
Cairo , Ga
Gain is a great brand! This smell is my favorite & it leaves my clothes smelling so good
Ashlee G.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love everything about this laundry soap. From the way it cleans clothes to the way it smells.. Their is no cons everything this great about this laundry soap. This is very affordable. It's all I buy and I'm on a budget. Yes I high recommend.
Brittany A.
Bristol, VA
This is the only laundry detergent myself and my family will use. I love the smell and it doesn’t irate our skin.
Chrissy N.
Henderson, TX
I use this to wash our cloth diapers and inserts and love it! It’s my favorite scent and the price is very fair! A big thing of this can last us almost 2 months with 1 wash a week

Looking for your answer?