Gain Moonlight Breeze Fabric Softener

Moonlight Breeze Liquid Fabric Enhancer’s combination of fabric softening and delightful scent will send you over the… Well, you know.

Does this smell as good as the Original Gain Faevic Softner?
Anyone use this!? Does it make your clothes soft and static free?
How good does this smell? Would you prefer this or the original smell? I'm curious!
Start your review of Gain Moonlight Breeze Fabric Softener!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Gain Moonlight Breeze Fabric Softener uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This keeps your clothes smelling good! I use it sometimes! I like to try different softeners. It was cheap and you can find it on sale always! It last a long time! I do recommend this and you won’t be disappointed!
Genie N.
Gain Moonlight Breeze Fabric Softener uploaded by Genie N.
This smells amazing seems to last a lot longer than downy softener. I would rate this very high and I would recommend it to any of my friends. Great product and a great price.
Leticia Z.
Houston , Tx
Gain Moonlight Breeze Fabric Softener uploaded by Leticia Z.
This product smells so nice and keeps my blankets smelling amazing for weeks after they’ve been washed.
Lauren C.
Alexander, AR
Gain Moonlight Breeze Fabric Softener uploaded by Lauren C.
We love moonlight breeze everything! This scent is fresh and perfect for anytime of the year!
Alicia H.
1,353 reviews
Gain Moonlight Breeze Fabric Softener uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this fabric softener because I enjoy the way it smells. Its Moonlight Brewze scented, which smells slightly floral, but very juicy and fruity. It makes your clothes smell great and does a great job at keeping them soft and boosting the scent. I'd reccommend.
Ja'Kayla J.
Waverly, VA
Gain Moonlight Breeze Fabric Softener uploaded by Ja'Kayla J.
Purchased at: Walmart
i love this it keeps my clothes smelling nice as in clean, fresh, kinda floral and just amazing. My clothes come out nice and soft and i also use the gain moonlight breeze dryer sheets in the dryer and they smell awesome!!!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Gain Moonlight Breeze Fabric Softener uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Gain Moonlight Breeze Fabric Softener This softener matched up with the moonlight breeze detergent is a combination that can’t be beaten!! The detergent does the deep clean while giving clothes a great scent while the softener softens clothes and gives that detergent scent a boost that last on clothes for weeks! Makes clothes sooo soft and the smell is amazing - Not too overpowering at all Please don’t ever discontinue these items ever!!
Kylie C.
I love gain products. This softener is no exception. I found this scent is fresh but yet feminine and masculine enough to use on both my laundry and my sons. I found that all the gain softeners have good smells that are long lasting.
Rebecca Ann C.
Boling, TX
Gain Moonlight Breeze Fabric Softener uploaded by Rebecca Ann C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love doing my laundry with Gain products they always smell wonderful. This Gain fabric softener leaves my clothes smelling so fresh and soft. I typically use a cap full of fabric softener in my laundry. It is a adorable price for fabric softener to have fresh scented clothes.
Shelby L.
Mifflintown, PA
This smell is amazing! If you haven't tried it what are you waiting on?! I also find that if you hang your clothes the smell last longer then it does if you dry then in a dryer! I don't use anything else! If they don't have this scent at the store I'm at I'll leave and go to a different store that's how much I love it