Gain Moonlight Breeze Dryer Sheets

More scent. More softness. Less static. For daring noses, we hear the trifecta of Gain Moonlight Breeze scent (laundry detergent + fabric softener + dryer sheets) is the way to go.

Has anyone else experienced there to still be quite a bit of static when using these? Or is it just me and possibly the dryer is the issue!
Start your review of Gain Moonlight Breeze Dryer Sheets!
gainesville, FL
Gain Moonlight Breeze Dryer Sheets uploaded by Nikiera P.
These work amazing I love the smell they are affordable the box will last you a very long time.
Towson, MD
Gain Moonlight Breeze Dryer Sheets uploaded by Lawrence B.
They smell so good. My clothes stay fresh for so long!!! I also have this scent in the pods and scent boosters!
1,335 reviews
Gain Moonlight Breeze Dryer Sheets uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to put a few of these in with my clothes in the dryer as they dry to keep them soft and to boost the scent. I have the same scent fabric softener and it works well. Combined, they work even better. The scent is Moonliggt Breeze which has a floral hint, but smells incredibly juicy and fruity. I would definitely reccommend!
These are my favorite dryer sheets. The smell is amazing and I sniff every item when I fold my clothes if I use these. These are great and they do the job.
Greeley, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I just love these! Gain is the only product I can use for my sensitive skin and these leave my clothes fresh smelling without me itching like crazy!
Siempre uso estas toallitas para la secadora me gusta el olor que le deja a la ropa y la deja libre de arrugas.
Watford City, ND
I love this scent and so does my little one. Especially when his little blanket smells like it! If you have not tried Gain then you should
Garrettsville, OH
I absolutely LOVE the smell of these dryer sheets. They leave my clothes soft and almost cling free. Wish they did a little better against static, but overall I would recommend Gain Moonlight dryer sheets.
Beechgrove, TN
My favorite scent. I use this with the laundry detergent and softener. The smell is amazing and my clean laundry will still smell great weeks after they have been washed. While drying the laundry the scent even makes the house smell amazing.
Kirksville , MO
Gain Moonlight Breeze Dryer Sheets uploaded by Madeline S.
Love these for adding just a bit of fragrance to your clothes! Isn’t super strong, and does removes static.