Gain Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid

by Gain

Taking a moonlit walk after dinner would be nice. But so would having clean dishes. Combine the two by enjoying the scent of Moonlight Breeze while you get your dishes as sparkling as the stars.

Gain Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid ?or [product:dawn-ultra-platinum-refreshing-rain-scented-dishwashing-liquid-346-fl-oz] which one is better?
[product:gain-ultra-moonlight-breeze-dishwashing-liquid] ? [product:gain-ultra-moonlight-breeze-dishwashing-liquid] Does the gain scent linger on your dishes?
Is it good?, Is this product efficient?
Start your review of Gain Moonlight Breeze Dishwashing Liquid!
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
I've used this Gain dish detergent, I mean the smell is amazing. I just feel like it didn't make as much soap compared to another brand I use.
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
This works pretty good and smells fantastic. I love the Gain smells. I think Gain has the best smelling cleaning products on the market for sure.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Gain is a fabulous brand of dishwashing liquid. I use it regularly and am very happy with it. I usually buy this at Riteaid and the price is outstanding. This product is actually more effective than alot of the other more expensive ones. The scent is great but not heavy at all. It lathers well and cleans even the dirtiest of dishes.
Julie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Use this religiously! The smell is amazing and it makes my kitchen smell so good! It’s Uber affordable too.
Christina C.
Billings
It works great like normal dish soap. The only downfall is it leaves a strong fruity smell on the dishes. Not a clean kind tho.
Nita F.
I love this detergent it is the absolute best. Its inexpensive and great quality. I use it on my dishes since we never use the dish washer. It gets rid off grease and grime in no time. Definitely recommend over the competitor.
Cristina G.
Purchased at: Kmart
This stuff is great, smells amazing. Soaps up really good, cuts grease great, this is the brand I use, and all I will ever use.. i also use it to bath my pets and it works great on killing fleas!!!
Samantha L.
Arlington
Amazing ! Washes my dishes very clean and I love the smell . I recommend everyone to use
Serena A.
Rochester , MI
Great brand. This is a staple and it’s great packaging and affordable!! I always purchase this!
Ruthy R.
Sanford, FL
What I think about Gain Moonlight breeze is that is an amazing liquid soap because it cleans up super well all of the dishes and the scent of gain is just ridiculous great lol love all gain products highly recommend them.