Gain Mesh Lingerie Bag 3 Pack, with 1 Gain Original Scent Dryer Sheet 20 Ct (Great for Travel)

BY GAIN

Gain Mesh Lingerie Bags, 3 pack, Protects your most delicate items in the wash see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin P.
I purchased these at Big Lots 2 packs for $6. They come in handy for any small delicates that you want to protect while in the wash. They only last a few washes before the zipper starts to tear and if you use in the dryer, the heat will start to put holes in the bag. Overall, with price and number of washes, I think they are worth purchasing.
thuria s.
Omg this product is amazing! It keeps your clothes smelling fresh, I bough this product from Walmart! I just love the fact that it has such an amazing scent, and of course I would totally buy it, I recommend it
Brenda G.
Smells great! Really does the job every time. I can do a big loan and just with one it does a fabulous job of cleaning my clothes although it may get pricey it's ultimately worth it
Michonne S.
Baltimore
I love Gain product. It leaves my clothes with such a beautiful sent. It really cleans my clothes and have them smelling so fresh. The Lil drop in packs a wonderful keeps u from using to much detergent if your heavy handed. Yes I tell all my family and friends about There products .
Pooh W.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this Gain product! It smelt so good and will leaving your clothes smelling fresh for days. A con would be the price. I usually pick mine up from Walmart. I like this better than Snughles frabric softener and I was using that for years before I started using my Gain!
Michelle R.
Vinemont, AL
Ilove the fresh scent it gives our clothes.the long lasting freshness is why i chose gain.wit takes the fast food grease smell totallyvaway and keeps the clothes soft and fresh smelling all day long.u have tried other brands and gain does the best job
Sara H.
Kansas, OK
I used to think lingerie bags were unnecessary but the truth is they are huge difference makers! The fact that these come with Dryer sheets only makes it that much better! 10/10 do reccomend! These are always good to have handy, I know I alwys do!
Adele R.
Paulina, LA
Took this on vacation...what a great idea. Kept clothes organized and easy to keep track of. Everything you need in one package. Very effective and suited it's purpose. Great value and time saver. Get some before your next vacation :)
aly h.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I LOVE THE SMELL OF GAIN AND THE EFFECTS AS WELL. I never even dream of getting anything else or wasting my time to even test anything becase I am certain nothing else can top it. I choose gain for everything not only dryer sheets.
Deanna M.
My clothes always come out of the was smelling so fresh! It is a great buy because they last so long and so does the sent! Very effective! Pros? My clothes smell so fresh and so clean! Cons? I have none! Yes this is all I buy!