Gain Mesh Lingerie Bag 3 Pack, with 1 Gain Original Scent Dryer Sheet 20 Ct (Great for Travel)

BY GAIN

Gain Mesh Lingerie Bags, 3 pack, Protects your most delicate items in the wash see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michonne S.
Michonne S.
Baltimore
I love Gain product. It leaves my clothes with such a beautiful sent. It really cleans my clothes and have them smelling so fresh. The Lil drop in packs a wonderful keeps u from using to much detergent if your heavy handed. Yes I tell all my family and friends about There products .
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
West Point
Ilove the fresh scent it gives our clothes.the long lasting freshness is why i chose gain.wit takes the fast food grease smell totallyvaway and keeps the clothes soft and fresh smelling all day long.u have tried other brands and gain does the best job
Sara H.
Sara H.
Kansas, OK
I used to think lingerie bags were unnecessary but the truth is they are huge difference makers! The fact that these come with Dryer sheets only makes it that much better! 10/10 do reccomend! These are always good to have handy, I know I alwys do!
aly h.
aly h.
I LOVE THE SMELL OF GAIN AND THE EFFECTS AS WELL. I never even dream of getting anything else or wasting my time to even test anything becase I am certain nothing else can top it. I choose gain for everything not only dryer sheets.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Carol Stream, IL
I love these wash bags! They don't shed on my clothes or make them have a white cast. And they keep the clothes from getting stretched. I didn't notice a strong scent but would've liked to. I would definitely purchase these again!
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Jacksonville
I use this on all my drying needs.  I dry my blankets and towels with gain and they smell fresh for weeks. Love this product.  I have told all my friends about gain.  And moat of them have switched to gain. I will always buy gain dryer sheets again and again. Best dryer sheets by far.
Markeya B.
Markeya B.
Portland
I absolutely love the pods I usually get the largest container and I use 2-4 pods for each wash depending on the size. Even when I use four they seem to last a very long time.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg, KY
The smell is amazing. I loved this scent for many years. The bag is handy also. I actually trust it to keep my delicates safe.
Amra l.
Amra l.
Easy to use. No mess and my laundry smelled amazing Only pros. Id recomend this product and plan on using it more than other
Gini B.
Gini B.
I find these fun to use and they make clothes smell wonderful. I would say these are probably my favorite detergent