Add a Photo
Gain Mesh Lingerie Bag 3 Pack, with 1 Gain Original Scent Dryer Sheet 20 Ct (Great for Travel)

By GAIN
Gain Mesh Lingerie Bags, 3 pack, Protects your most delicate items in the wash
Michonne S.
Michonne S.
Baltimore
June 25, 2017, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: Gain
I love Gain product. It leaves my clothes with such a beautiful sent. It really cleans my clothes and have them smelling so fresh. The Lil drop in packs a wonderful keeps u from using to much detergent if your heavy handed. Yes I tell all my family and friends about There products .
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
West Point
June 23, 2017, 3:16 p.m.
Review for: Gain
Ilove the fresh scent it gives our clothes.the long lasting freshness is why i chose gain.wit takes the fast food grease smell totallyvaway and keeps the clothes soft and fresh smelling all day long.u have tried other brands and gain does the best job
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Carol Stream, IL
May 15, 2017, 7:31 a.m.
Review for: Gain
I love these wash bags! They don't shed on my clothes or make them have a white cast. And they keep the clothes from getting stretched. I didn't notice a strong scent but would've liked to. I would definitely purchase these again!
Markeya B.
Markeya B.
Portland
June 23, 2017, 8:42 a.m.
Review for: Gain
I absolutely love the pods I usually get the largest container and I use 2-4 pods for each wash depending on the size. Even when I use four they seem to last a very long time.
Gini B.
Gini B.
June 25, 2017, 2:28 p.m.
Review for: Gain
I find these fun to use and they make clothes smell wonderful. I would say these are probably my favorite detergent