BY GAIN

How good does Gain Laundry Detergent smell? Its loyal users are called Gainiacs. 'Nuff said. But if you’re the type who thinks with your head and your nose, you’ll love this: Gain Laundry Detergent works in both HE and regular machines, and the detergent lifts away dirt and locks in amazing scent to keep your laundry smelling great even after two weeks! We could go on about the Perfume Molecule Capsules (PMC’s) that gradually break and release scent while you wear your clothes so you’re always getting bursts of amazing scent, but you’ve probably already left to wash your laundry with Gain Laundry Detergent. see more...

Michelle H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Gain is one of my favorite detergents. My clothes always smell fresh for days. I especially love to use it to wash my bath towels.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
One of my favorite cheaper brands. I feel that it cleans well and I like the scent of this laundry. I would recommend to anyone.
Shannon A.
Sacramento, CA
Always keeps my clothes and sheets smelling super fresh. Gain has a much stronger and more pleasant fragrance than store-brands.
Jackie M.
Hamilton, OH
I love gain they always have the best scents and I have 4 rowdy adventures children and it always geta their cloths super clean.
Mayra R.
Love gain it can leave the smell or scent of it for i don't maybe a month maybe less maybe more it all depends, but it's awesome
Angela L.
Alderson
Love it with frebreze! The smell is out of this world. I purchase gain the most, but sometimes price or sales get my attention.
Jessica T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a really great product!! It smells so good and washes really well,don't use too much of it,other than that its good!!
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
The price is reasonable, great smell but I have to use a lot to get my clothes clean but plus side the smell last for weeks.
Allison W.
Athens, OH
I love Gain detergents the detergents leave my clothing soft and smelling like fresh laundry for daysss! My go to for laundry
Annette L.
San Antonio, TX
Leaves the clothes smelling very good. I love the scents. I don't have to use perfume with this one. I enjoy it very much.