BY GAIN

How good does Gain Laundry Detergent smell? Its loyal users are called Gainiacs. 'Nuff said. But if you’re the type who thinks with your head and your nose, you’ll love this: Gain Laundry Detergent works in both HE and regular machines, and the detergent lifts away dirt and locks in amazing scent to keep your laundry smelling great even after two weeks! We could go on about the Perfume Molecule Capsules (PMC’s) that gradually break and release scent while you wear your clothes so you’re always getting bursts of amazing scent, but you’ve probably already left to wash your laundry with Gain Laundry Detergent. see more...

Breanna R.
This gain liquid laundry detergent smells awesome! The scent stays on your clothes for awhile. Makes your clothes smell & look very clean
Isa H.
Lampasas, TX
Has a wonderful smell that lasts a while and the detergent itself is very durable and you don't have to use a lot to get the full effect.
Latoya J.
Mexia, TX
I love the smell of gain and my family love when I wash in it the bottle normally last me probably awhole week maybe 2 on a good day....
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I prefer the liquid detergents. They work well and make less of a mess when starting a load. They smell great and don't irritate my skin.
Diana K.
Hyde Park, MA
I absolutely love using that brand it's my favorite! Especially when combined with febreeze it makes my clothes smell extra yummy! 😍
Leticia Z.
Waukegan, IL
Does the job, leave my clothes soft, clean, and smelling fresh. Wish they had bigger sizes and that the price wouldn't be so pricy.
Monica M.
Las Vegas, NM
Very economical detergent. Works just as well as more expensive brands. Different sets to choose from. Leaves cloths clean and soft
Ashley P.
Gautier, MS
I absolutely love the way it smells and it always gets my clothes super clean. I'll be buying it as long as there selling it lol...
Tiffany H.
Boynton Beach
No detergent can beat the fragrance of Gain. By far, the best smelling detergent ever. Great quality and washes clothes amazingly.
Vici W.
Gain is my go to! Always leaves clothes smelling good the second they come out of the dryer and smell good for the rest of the day!