BY GAIN

How good does Gain Laundry Detergent smell? Its loyal users are called Gainiacs. 'Nuff said. But if you’re the type who thinks with your head and your nose, you’ll love this: Gain Laundry Detergent works in both HE and regular machines, and the detergent lifts away dirt and locks in amazing scent to keep your laundry smelling great even after two weeks! We could go on about the Perfume Molecule Capsules (PMC’s) that gradually break and release scent while you wear your clothes so you’re always getting bursts of amazing scent, but you’ve probably already left to wash your laundry with Gain Laundry Detergent. see more...

Kris W.
Louisville, KY
Love this smell! I use this scent every time and absolutely love it. The scent lasts for a while and I like using the fabric softener with it.
christine o.
Harris, MN
Has a good smell works great for clothes and the scent lasts long. Grew up using this stuff and still do, I like to try different scents though
Bee S.
Newport News, VA
Gain has The most amazing long lasting scent. Its the only brand I use it always gets the job done and my laundry and laundry room smells great
Mica G.
Cumming, GA
Leaves my clothes soft and super clean. I can't help but use a little too much when I wash my clothes because the smells are just wonderful!
Karisa G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this mostly everytime I do my laundry. it lasts a long time. I love the smell and it stays on my clothes and blankets for a long time.
Janiel S.
This detergent removes stains pretty well. The smell is super good. I've bought this a few times and I wasn't disappointed with my purchase.
Sally S.
Omaha, NE
It claims two weeks of fabreeze freshness. My sense of smell isn't the best. I do notice the scent for the first day only. It cleans well.
Nani P.
Tacoma, WA
I use everyday to wash clothes & it smells amazing! Cleans very well & I cant get over how good my clothes smell after using this product.
Kimberly S.
Albemarle, NC
Has a refreshing smell and gets my clothes clean. Only detergent that we can use for my son. He breaks out in hives if we use anything else
Sabreena M.
Charlotte , NC
Love the smell love the clean the texture of my clothes afterward is so soft gain is my go to for laundry good prices too. Does the job!!