BY GAIN

How good does Gain Laundry Detergent smell? Its loyal users are called Gainiacs. 'Nuff said. But if you’re the type who thinks with your head and your nose, you’ll love this: Gain Laundry Detergent works in both HE and regular machines, and the detergent lifts away dirt and locks in amazing scent to keep your laundry smelling great even after two weeks! We could go on about the Perfume Molecule Capsules (PMC’s) that gradually break and release scent while you wear your clothes so you’re always getting bursts of amazing scent, but you’ve probably already left to wash your laundry with Gain Laundry Detergent. see more...

Andrea B.
It works good. The price is good. It cleans the clothes well and the scent lingers nicely. I'd rebuy. I'd recommend it to other people. My husband likes it.
Samantha S.
Love gain. There products smell great and the fragrance lasts! I catch myself getting whiffs of something throughout the day and it's my clothes!! Love it
Kristen H.
Amsterdam, OH
Love this!!!!!! Smells amazing....clothes smell great for days! The price isnt bad either.....been using this product for years! Will use for many more...
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
I love the scent of this detergent! It does a great job getting my clothes clean and doesn't leave them feeling stiff the way some scented detergents do.
Kylie D.
I always use gain laundry detergent because it works well and has a good price. I really enjoy this scent which reminds me of a nice hot summer day.
Olivia C.
When in not using my own homemade detergent this is my go to to have my clothes smelling clean when I wear them the smell last all day long usually!
liilly s.
Recently bought this detergent and i actually used it yesterday and love the smell the clothes had a great after smell and im going to buy more
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I love this kind of detergent. This detergent has an amazing smell and it will make your clothes feel so fresh and clean ! It is worth buying!
Tenille B.
Wasco, CA
Smells good. On the cheaper side. Does the job as far as washes and smells good. Stain boosting needs some more work. Price used to be better.
Arteea S.
Philadelphia
I really lI've the way Gain cleans and freshens my clothes it really gets the tough stains out and there is nothing better that that Gain scent