BY GAIN

How good does Gain Laundry Detergent smell? Its loyal users are called Gainiacs. 'Nuff said. But if you’re the type who thinks with your head and your nose, you’ll love this: Gain Laundry Detergent works in both HE and regular machines, and the detergent lifts away dirt and locks in amazing scent to keep your laundry smelling great even after two weeks! We could go on about the Perfume Molecule Capsules (PMC’s) that gradually break and release scent while you wear your clothes so you’re always getting bursts of amazing scent, but you’ve probably already left to wash your laundry with Gain Laundry Detergent. see more...

Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Sunflower and Sunshine 24 Loads 50 Fl Oz
I like just about all scents of the Gain laundry products. I have used Gain for 30+ years. It cleans our clothes and leaves them smelling wonderful. You can just about always find a coupon to use when purchasing Gain which is a definite plus in my opinion. Yes, I always recommend Gain everything.
Lauren C.
Milton, FL
I wash clothes a lot especially with a big family and I love this detergent! It smells amazing and it gets all the nasty smells and dirt out of their clothes easily! This is my go to detergent, absolutely love!
Tiff T.
Phoenix, AZ
nothing beats the smell of gain! i love smelling freshly washed and dried laundry...and with gain that scent can last days if not weeks.. i work out and it is important to me that i have a detergent that can handle all the sweat and dirt from my clothes while still remaining gentle to the fabric. 'm so glad i tried this new scent. it smells so fresh and light, and may replace my go to scent as my favorite
Janice B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Makes your clothes small like they have been hanging out side all day even if your put them in the dryer i don't know of no cons its about 10.00 for a bottle this big at walmart i don't think it is bad for the amount you get so yes i recommend it to you all and everyone you know
Adam K.
Fall Branch, TN
Gain has been used in our home for over 25 years.  My grandmother used it because it was gentle on her very sensitive skin.  It never disappoints, but always brings clothes clean and leaves them smelling fresh.  I highly recommend this product for laundry needs.
bayley c.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
My all time favorite detergent! I have sensitive skin and this stuff doesn't irritate me at all. On top of that, it smells amazing and the smell lasts on your clothes after the fact! Definitely recommend.
Jennifer D.
I just love gain. Every single scent smells amazing and it's got a fantastic price. I love using a combo of the detergent, scent boosters, and dryer sheets. They smell ANAZING.
Kelli H.
Williamsville, NY
This isn't a super sudsy soap, and it makes all my clothes smell so good, i use it with the fabric softener and literally there is nothing better! you will be guaranteed to love it
Anna T.
Birmingham, AL
Gain is always a good price for a good product. It has a variety of good scents and gets my clothes plenty clean! Not complains here. I have used other detergents with stronger more long lasting scents but are more expensive.
Aman S.
Astoria, NY
I just recently started using gain and it works so well. Sometimes I get lazy and leave my clothes in the wash longer than I should, but gain keeps them smelling great!