BY GAIN

How good does Gain Laundry Detergent smell? Its loyal users are called Gainiacs. 'Nuff said. But if you’re the type who thinks with your head and your nose, you’ll love this: Gain Laundry Detergent works in both HE and regular machines, and the detergent lifts away dirt and locks in amazing scent to keep your laundry smelling great even after two weeks! We could go on about the Perfume Molecule Capsules (PMC’s) that gradually break and release scent while you wear your clothes so you’re always getting bursts of amazing scent, but you’ve probably already left to wash your laundry with Gain Laundry Detergent. see more...

Marina H.
I LOVE GAIN! Gain is my first choice in laundry detergent. I also buy any other products that have gain scent in them. My clothes not only get clean and bright but smell amazing...
Wendy C.
Phoenix , AZ
I have used this detergent for many years. I use it for my cloths which it makes it smell so amazing also its gentle enough to not ruin my cloths. Also I have used it on my boyfriends cloths and he sometimes works on the yard , which he sweats and smells it the best. But with a wash all the smell goes away and I use the usual amount.
Cheryl D.
I moved in with my boyfriend and he loves Gain products.So that is what we use.It smells good and the fragrance stays for weeks on the clothes.We bought a 5 gallon bucket of Gain from a friend that sells them and ready to buy another one.I am so glad he introduced me to Gain so that my clothes can come out smelling good and very clean.As well as the suds that it makes in the washer.So I know the clothes are getting clean.
Anna N.
Bozeman , MT
This is my favorite scent of Gain. If you want your clothes to smell like your detergent after a wash, this will do the trick. The wash is effective, it leaves my clothes feeling clean without a residue. I got my boyfriend hooked on gain detergent too!
Ashley B.
I love the original but this one is AMAZING! I absolutely love the way it makes my clothes smell & the scent last long after they've been washed. It's priced fairly for the quality and amount of loads you get and you can always find coupons for gain!
Amber C.
Smithville, TN
Gain has a great variety of scents so no one is left out! This is a favorite of mine. The smell ALWAYS reminds me of hanging laundry on the line during the summer growing up. It's long lasting fresh scent is also a major plus! Who doesn't love pulling a shirt out of the closet that smells like it just left the washer? Everyone loves that!
Stephanie R.
Oxnard , CA
Ok now this is my FAV of all time laundry detergent. All I can say about this product is nothing but good things, very effective and also it is very affordable, I would so recommend this laundry detergent to my friends and family for sure 👍🏻
Heather  T.
Byesville , OH
Nothing smells better than clean laundry. I love being able to smell the freshness hours after putting clean clothes on. I think Gain is a little more expensive than other similar brands. That Gain smell gets you every time though!!!
Kassie R.
Besides Thai Dragon Fruit, this is my new favorite scent. I'm a Gain girl through and through, and their scents constantly deliver time and time again. The smell is long-lasting on make my clothes sing with happiness every time i pull them out of the dryer. Gain has a long time, loyal customer in me.
cindayyy x.
Fresno, CA
When it comes to cleansing my clothes, I make sure I get the best brand so my clothes stay fresh in the closet. It REALLY works and it does smell good. The advertisement speaks for itself! You won't be disappointed!