BY GAIN

How good does Gain Laundry Detergent smell? Its loyal users are called Gainiacs. 'Nuff said. But if you’re the type who thinks with your head and your nose, you’ll love this: Gain Laundry Detergent works in both HE and regular machines, and the detergent lifts away dirt and locks in amazing scent to keep your laundry smelling great even after two weeks! We could go on about the Perfume Molecule Capsules (PMC’s) that gradually break and release scent while you wear your clothes so you’re always getting bursts of amazing scent, but you’ve probably already left to wash your laundry with Gain Laundry Detergent. see more...

Tresa B.
This is a great detergent. It gets your clothes clean and they smell great too.
Kara G.
New Hartford, CT
Love this smell on my clothes and can't beat the price at my local ShopRite!!
Amanda W.
I love the way this smells! Make clothes smelling fresh even with my smoking.
Rose M.
Smells nib and it's does what it is suppose to do
So yay nice clothes !!!!!
Katie D.
Welland , ON
Favourite laundry detergent ever. It really does smell amazing and cleans my sons clothes fantastically. Always gets the job done, isn't expensive and the whole house loves the smell. Almost everyone I know uses it.
Marsha R.
Laud Lakes, FL
I love gain products, only thing is it doesn't seem to be as concentrated as I would like it to be. But I also love the way it leaves the clothes smelling fresh.
Kristina C.
ALL TIME FAVORITE! Value, price, scent, and cleaning power all in one. The scent stays strong weeks and weeks later. SUPER effective, yet so affordable. No cons for me. Love the flips too!
Kate H.
Edmonton , AB
I really love how amazing my clothes smell after I use this detergent, although I find that it doesn't wash my clothes as well as some other brands. This detergent is very inexpensive but if you use it you need to pre-spray your clothes to help get any stains out.
K T.
Im allergic to a lot of laundry detergent so to have something that actually works is awesome. I do find that I still get the occasional itchy skin from this but it is not bad at all and much easier for me to buy this than to buy a super expensive one.
Allyson T.
I've only bought this once, I prefer original scent or Apple mango tango. However this one gets clothes very clean and the scent is not quite as overpowering as the others I've mentioned.