BY GAIN

How good does Gain Laundry Detergent smell? Its loyal users are called Gainiacs. 'Nuff said. But if you’re the type who thinks with your head and your nose, you’ll love this: Gain Laundry Detergent works in both HE and regular machines, and the detergent lifts away dirt and locks in amazing scent to keep your laundry smelling great even after two weeks! We could go on about the Perfume Molecule Capsules (PMC’s) that gradually break and release scent while you wear your clothes so you’re always getting bursts of amazing scent, but you’ve probably already left to wash your laundry with Gain Laundry Detergent. see more...

Kristina K.
I have this but in a different scent. Does its job and makes my clothes smell nice and fresh!
Shabriel B.
Last longer than I expected! Left clothes smelling great and clean. Great value price as well
Marissa R.
Park City, UT
Smells great and keeps my clothes super clean. It's more affordable than most detergents too!
Sunflower and sunshine is my favorite sent. Very fresh and leaves clothes soft and fluffy.
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI
I love the smell of it. It doesn't leave you feeling itchy like other detergents might do.
Cassandra N.
Odessa, TX
Leaves my laundry smelling fresh and clean but also gets all the tough stains out of them
Gloria T.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the smell, is fresh but not to much, is perfect, they have variety and I love it!!
Ciarra M.
Smells like heaven in a bottle! Gets my clothes clean and helps with stains! I love it
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great value. Gain smells great and it's super effective. Keeps my clothes looking great
Latifah K.
bronx, ny
The only gain u will find in my house I love the tropical smell it gives my clothes