BY GAIN

How good does Gain Laundry Detergent smell? Its loyal users are called Gainiacs. 'Nuff said. But if you’re the type who thinks with your head and your nose, you’ll love this: Gain Laundry Detergent works in both HE and regular machines, and the detergent lifts away dirt and locks in amazing scent to keep your laundry smelling great even after two weeks! We could go on about the Perfume Molecule Capsules (PMC’s) that gradually break and release scent while you wear your clothes so you’re always getting bursts of amazing scent, but you’ve probably already left to wash your laundry with Gain Laundry Detergent. see more...

Sierra S.
Elkridge, MD
Love this laundry detergent. It smells great and it cleans clothes well. A little goes a long way.
Janelle D.
Love the scent and keeps colors bright. Is comparable to other high-end laundry soaps such as Tide.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio , TX
This one I love I love the smell and the way it washes my clothes ! Also one of my top favorites.
Charlotte S.
Johnson City, TN
This is a classic. We've been using gain for YEARS in the family and it's the only thing we trust
Marisela P.
Albuquerque
I absolutely love gain leave my clothing fresh and clean besides tide gain is one of my favorites
Cynthia L.
Albuquerque, NM
I love how all of the Gain line smells. I think this is a great detergent at a reasonable price.
nicole q.
Fresno, CA
Gain liquid smells so beautiful they wash all my clothes so good and there's no stains on them
Jessica D.
Toney, AL
This product has been my favorite brand for years. Keeps my clothes smelling great and clean!!!
sabrina m.
Piscataway, NJ
My favorite of any and all laundry soaps. Leaves the clothes clean soft and smelling wonderful
Erin N.
It's my go to laundry detergent. It always smells wonderful and my clothes never smell stale.