BY GAIN

How good does Gain Laundry Detergent smell? Its loyal users are called Gainiacs. 'Nuff said. But if you’re the type who thinks with your head and your nose, you’ll love this: Gain Laundry Detergent works in both HE and regular machines, and the detergent lifts away dirt and locks in amazing scent to keep your laundry smelling great even after two weeks! We could go on about the Perfume Molecule Capsules (PMC’s) that gradually break and release scent while you wear your clothes so you’re always getting bursts of amazing scent, but you’ve probably already left to wash your laundry with Gain Laundry Detergent. see more...

Shelby C.
I love the smell and it last for so long. Hrhr Terri eye shut out it u653rd fyi otgjfjt tjgf got yiy55 your job
Lori-Ann C.
San Juan, PR
Amazing sent, it cleans and takes stains out like no other, I simply love it. Basically my whole family uses Gain.
Shanyia C.
Darby, PA
I like the way Gain works and how well it smells. Gain also have dryer sheets and when used together it is AMAZING!
megan s.
I love gain. It makes my clothes smell great for weeks. It's not very expensive and it's been my favorite by far.
Tomica W.
HUMBLE, TX
Best smelling laundry soap that gets clothes effectively clean and leaves them smelling great! Long lasting scent
Krystal M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love gain it's all I wash my clothes with the smells it gives my clothes can't go a day without washing with gain
claudia r.
Brawley, CA
You get a lot for small price and leaves clothes smelling good. It did not leave clothes all dingy or worn out.
Miranda A.
This is my favorite laundry detergent! It makes my clothes so soft and smell so good! Also great with stains!
Kylee M.
Love the smell of this one! Works really well at keeping my clothes nice and clean and removing any staining
Linda C.
Porum, OK
Makes your clothes smell really good but I'm looking for a new brand to try nothing against this brand tho!