Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 48 Loads 75 Fl Oz uploaded by Blair S.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Robyn L.
Liberty, Tx
If I have the money, I always buy Gain. It can be quite a bit more than the cheaper brands. I love the way it smells and that it leaves my clothes clean and smells great for a while after washing them. When you pour it into the cap, it is nice and thick, so you know you are not washing your clothes with a little bit of soap and a lot of water.
Tyra W.
Essex, MD
This is probably my favorite gain scent. Gain products in general keep clothes smelling fresher, longer, but the strong floral scent of this particular item keeps me buying more. Fortunately, gain can be found at discount stores such as family dollar and dollar general. It is also sold at reasonable value at department and grocery stores, which is convenient if you happen to run out. The detergent is concentrated, too. So a little goes a long way!
Shannon K.
Portland, ME
I love this laundry detergent. It works so well that I can smell the scent in my clothes as I am wearing them! I have even received compliments before on how good my clothes smelt. The Island Fresh is also an amazing fragrance, and brings a nice fresh summer scent to all my clothes!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
This Gain by far is my favorite in the set. Not only does it get my clothes clean, but it makes it smell amazing. I haven't been disappointed since I have been using it for a few years now. usually cost anywhere between 4-7 dollars a container but its worth it.
Daniella H.
I normally do not have sensitive skin at all. like I never reaction to things. I used Gain once in college, and my skin broke out so bad I had to see a doctor. I showered and rewashed all my clothes and sheets but it took a week for my skin to calm down. Never again.
Antisha A.
Lithonia, GA
My favorite laundry detergent scent has to be the gain Island fresh. It smells so good! Every time I purchase this product I go to Walgreens because they always have some type of deal.
Araceli P.
Santa Maria, CA
This product is everything it say it is, fresh scented and long lasting I would not trade it for the world! It leaves my clothes smelling fresh for even weeks at a time. And the dryer sheets? They keep my clothes soft! Thanks for all you do, guys and gals. Please keep products like this coming!
Taylor A.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my favorite detergent to use. I pair it with the island fresh scent fabric softener and it leaves my clothes smelling awesome and fresh. I love this product but I do think you can use less detergent than it instructs. I usually use smaller amounts and it still does the trick.
Lisa B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this laundry detergent, the price is fair and it gets my family's clothes clean without being harsh on fabrics. The smell is awesome and will take your imagination to exotic places. Your clothes will smell and feel good too once you try it you won't want to use anything else.
Kimberly A.
Roanoke
I use Gain on occasion when I can't get Purex.  It does a great job of cleaning my clothes and has a nice lingering refreshing scent.  It is just a little more costly than I like to spend. I generally buy my laundry detergent at Walmart.  I would recommend Gain.