Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 48 Loads 75 Fl Oz uploaded by Blair S.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Elizabeth C.
Tucson, AZ
I have never used another brand of detergent for my clothes in fact I use only gain detergent,fabric softener, fireworks, and dryer sheets plus if any of my other household brands happen to have gain in them that is what I use. It is the only way for my house to stay with the freshness I am literally in love with gain and Island fresh is an amazing scent
Alejandro P.
Hialeah, FL
I'm used to using Fabuloso being from Miami it's just what everyone uses. I purchased the Island Freah Scent Gain to try it out because I smelled the scent while checking it in the isles. My clothes smelled just like a tropical island! Well more like a pina colada if anything, but it was great. I loved it and will use again!
Karen W.
Marina, CA
I love the smell of this laundry detergent. When I am doing laundry the entire house smells fresh and clean. It works well for normal cleaning but you need to use a stain remover for tough stains. This is still my go to laundry detergent because of the value and mostly because of the long lasting clean smell.
Sierra K.
Loooove this. It makes my clothes smell so good, and better yet, the smell LASTS. With most detergents, you can't really smell it after it's been sitting in a dresser, but I can always smell it on my clothes. Will DEFINITELY repurchase when I have more money for detergent in my budget.
Kelly D.
North Canton, OH
LOVE the way this smells! I like that it makes my laundry clean and fresh and the smell doesn't wear off quickly. I can often pull things out of my dresser and they still smell good. I think over all it is more affordable and Tide and works just as well if not better.
Daniella H.
I normally do not have sensitive skin at all. like I never reaction to things. I used Gain once in college, and my skin broke out so bad I had to see a doctor. I showered and rewashed all my clothes and sheets but it took a week for my skin to calm down. Never again.
Lindsay P.
Mount Airy, MD
The scent of the gain laundry detergent lasts forever. My clothes smell amazing for a long time after use. I believe it is effective in getting the clothes clean and for a very affordable price. I would recommend the use of this laundry detergent to other buyers.
Sara E.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my favorite gain products! I love washing my laundry in this detergent, because the smell last so long! Also my whole house smells amazing with the island fresh scent! The small bottles typically run around 5 bucks in my area. Would recommend!
Nicole B.
Long Beach, NY
I absolutely love the smell of the gain island fresh laundry detergent. I alternate between it and another detergent regularly. You can usually find gain on sale, but if not it isn't too costly. I would highly recommend the gain brand to an and everyone.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
This has been my go- to fragrance choice for nearly 2 years and it is great! IT is just a hint of scent and not overpowering or strong. There are always Gain coupons which makes it even more affordable without skimping out on quality and cleanliness.