Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Trisha L.
Another laundry favorite of mine is this. I also get it from Dollar general for about 3$ with my online coupons. The scent is great, and leaves clothes smelling good in my closet for days! Affordable and highly recommend.
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
Gain is my favorite detergent but island fresh is the most amazing smell! Everyone always asks me what perfume I’m wearing but it’s really just what i wash my clothes in!!! Amazing stuff. Seriously go buy this.
Sydney C.
This detergent smells great and gets the job done, my clothes come out of the washer super clean when I use this detergent, the price is definitely good for this product, I definitely recommend this product
P. O.
Hawthorne, CA
I LOOOVVVEEEE washing my laundry with Gain. My laundry smells just like the tropical scent days/weeks later after washing.
Amy V.
Dillon
This detergent smells so good, much better than the original scent. I do find after a while it feels like my clothes have a coating of detergent residue on them, could just be me.
Ashley H.
Batesville
Gets the clothes clean and gets the dirt out of the clothes with ease. Leaves the clothes smelling fresh for weeks after being washed
Adam N Elizabeth L.
Bedford, IN
Keeps our clothes smelling fresh and clean for such a long time while hanging in the closet! Great clean for my toddlers mischievous moments! Affordable!
Tessa C.
I keep getting fantastic coupons for Gain! I don’t have any extremely heavy duty loads so I can’t say whether or not it’s a great stain remover or not, but I do love the smell! Laundry detergent is expensive and if I can get my clothes looking clean and smelling good for a reasonable price then Gain is the way to go!
Sam S.
Memphis, TN
This detergent smells so Good! It's my favorite scent and it also cleans really well. The scent lasts along time after wash.
Jennifer F.
Fort Morgan , CO
My favorite scent from Gain when purchasing from their laundry detergent line! It's definitely affordable and it leaves your clothes clean and smelling clean!