Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Trisha L.
Another laundry favorite of mine is this. I also get it from Dollar general for about 3$ with my online coupons. The scent is great, and leaves clothes smelling good in my closet for days! Affordable and highly recommend.
Jennifer F.
Akron, CO
My favorite scent from Gain when purchasing from their laundry detergent line! It's definitely affordable and it leaves your clothes clean and smelling clean!
Kodi M.
Mountain Home, AR
Gain has my favorite scents for detergent. They make the clothes smell so fresh and the scent is long lasting. I have never noticed my clothes not getting cleaned. The island fresh scent is my favorite!
Sara Z.
I have very sensitive skin and after trying a bunch of different detergents, this is the only one that doesn't make me itch! We use it every week on all types of laundry and it keeps our clothing smelling great, but not with any overwhelming fragrance.
Molly E.
Oakdale, MN
Love this laundry detergent very much. The scent is very good and makes my clothes smell good after washing. It is a good price for a big bottle (I get the 120 FL Oz). This can last about 80 loads or more. Highly recommend this laundry detergent to others.
Jenna M.
Lawrence, KS
This detergent smells SO good! My boyfriend only uses Gain and convinced me to give it a shot and now there's no going back. I absolutely love this laundry detergent. The price is a little high but totally worth it. I love washing my comforter with this stuff, it smells delicious! Definitely worth buying!
Lexi P.
Michigan city, IN
gain is my favorite when it comes to liquid laundry detergent. It smells the best, and has a smell that stay with the clothes the longest. I think the scents from gain stay longer and stronger if you use all of the products together. Laundry detergent, fabric softener, and drier sheets.
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
I'm not a fan of laundry that smells like "cotton" or whatever it is laundry detergent companies tell you fresh should apparently smell like. I love the scent of this island fresh Gain however, especially washing my sheets in it. It is well worth the $.
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Para el cuidado de la ropa siempre es bueno usar los mejores productos para una durabilidad de las prendas!!
Brittany👑🎀 L.
Upper Darby
Love the smell and its very affordable as well as keeps your clothes nice and clean my hubby loves it as well