Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Richie G.
Franklin
I was so impressed with the quality of my white clothes after washing them with Gain Island Fresh that I immediately washed a load of dark clothing to see if it would perform as well
Judene T.
Lawrenceville, GA
I've been using Gain for years. After trying out various scents, I've landed on this one as my go-to. I like that the scent of the detergent isn't too intense after the clothes come out the wash: long lasting, but not overwhelming. I also have never experienced any kind of skin irritation from this detergent, but they do offer a version for those with sensitive skin.
Tracy
Titusville, PA
Leading brand for laundry detergent with similar strength as tide. Price is similar with tide as well. Gets the job done effectively. Doesn’t leave a strong smell on clothes after wash and dry like some other brands do.
Melissa D.
APO
Smells lasts awhile. Love it! Gets all my clothes nice and clean. And the price is not that bad either. I don’t think you’d be disappointed. *Affordable *Smells Amazing *Gets everything CLEAN *HE compatible
Gillian W.
Winnipeg
Gain has always been a regular brand in my household since I can remember. It works really well getting rid of stains, and ensuring my clothes are clean! It is cheaper than some of the comparable brands in my area, and works really well for me!
charlotte m.
united states
This detergent is one of the best smelling detergents that I have come across. It is a little pricey in my opinion but it is well worth the money.
Tina T.
My favorite laundry detergent that I’ve been using for the past 3-4 years. Does the job cleaning my clothes without leaving any residue and I absolutely love the scent. I pair it with the island fresh dryer sheets to make sure the scent stays!
🎀 A.
I love the way this laundry detergent smell. Pair it with the island fresh dryer sheets and your clothes will be smelling awesome. This product isn’t super expensive especially if you catch it on sale.
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
This is our go to laundry detergent in my house. We have sensitivities to other detergents such as tide and cheaper detergents. Not with this. It leaves our clothes clean, smelling great and not giving us any kind of sensitivity. We love the scent and will continue to stick with this one!
Sara N.
Bartlesville
I absolutely love the scent of this. My laundry comes out so clean and smelling so good.