Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Danyella B.
Doral, FL
Leaves my clothes with a nice and clean smell. It doesn't leave a residue on it when washed either. I would recommend
Cassondra M.
Webbwood, ON
I absolutely love gain! always leaves my clothes smelling great for weeks in the drawer! it does wonders on stains i never thought i would come out. Did!! and when you have two little ones running around you have lots of spills and lots of laundry!
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
I love the fresh island smell of this laundry detergent. It cleans our clothes. They have fresh smell after washing them. I've used Gain off and on for a long time. Definitely purchasing again.
taylor d.
Greenwood, SC
I love gain! I love gain pods to! I love gain air freshners! Huge gain fan the whole family is. doesnt vreak us out. Leaves clothes in wash and out smelling really good for a whole day even when wearing out in town. Also takes stains out.
Carla B.
Boaz, AL
Oh my Gain. My sister used this product and so a decided to start using as well because I loved the scent. A girl at work asked me what I used and also went and bought this item because she could smell it on my clothes. I pick this item up from walmart.
Jamilla M.
I love all game products because of their since the smell so good makes your clothing smell good I like the dryer sheets whatever gain has the fabric boosters as well
Jennifer B.
Gain is a good inexpensive liquid detergent that we use in our household. It has a fresh scent and is a good detergent for everyday laundry jobs .
Trisha L.
Another laundry favorite of mine is this. I also get it from Dollar general for about 3$ with my online coupons. The scent is great, and leaves clothes smelling good in my closet for days! Affordable and highly recommend.
Leila G.
Such a lovely scent! Keeps your clothes smelling fresh longer! Don't need a whole lot of it to get the smell to stay on your clothing.
Natashia S.
Wayne, WV
I love the smell of gain. It is truly a wonderful smell. I have stopped using it though, because Its priced a little high. If the price was better, I would use it all the time!