Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Nhi H.
North York, ONTARIO
It makes your clothes clean and smelling really fresh. The product is really affordable and won't break the bank.
Teneal I.
Aurora
I like this detergent . it also smells good and doesnt break me out like most. This detergent gets 4 stars . try it out
Danyella B.
Doral, FL
Leaves my clothes with a nice and clean smell. It doesn't leave a residue on it when washed either. I would recommend
Caroline E.
We generally don't use just one brand of detergent all the time, its usually what's on sale. This was our most recent purchase and it smells amazing. I did about 6 loads of laundry today and changed all the bedding and wow, our whole house smells great because of using this scent!!
Tammy W.
Rock Hill , SC
I love the fresh island smell of this laundry detergent. It cleans our clothes. They have fresh smell after washing them. I've used Gain off and on for a long time. Definitely purchasing again.
Cassondra M.
WEBBWOOD, ON
I absolutely love gain! always leaves my clothes smelling great for weeks in the drawer! it does wonders on stains i never thought i would come out. Did!! and when you have two little ones running around you have lots of spills and lots of laundry!
Courtney C.
I have used this product for quite a while and love it. Same great gain formula with a fresh invigorating scent. While the scent is very fresh and fragrant I would not say it has a an island smell. To me island is associated with coconuts and tropical smells. With that said it still smells amazing and is a good value for the amount of cleaning power you receive.
Brittany C.
Lewisburg, PA
Not the best detergent I have used but it does the job. I used to let more dirty clothes soak a bit to help the detergent out a bit
Estefanie Z.
Harrisburg, NC
I love the island fresh scent from gain. It leaves my clothes soft and smelling great! I always repurchase this scent.
Haley C.
Centerton, AR
I use this detergent more than any other kind. Good price, smells great, and makes your clothes smell very fresh.