Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Mandie K.
Miamisburg , OH
Unfortunately, I can't use this as I'm very highly allergic to it! I can use almost any other detergent except this. My skin breaks out in a terrible rash.
Natashia S.
Wayne, WV
I love the smell of gain. It is truly a wonderful smell. I have stopped using it though, because Its priced a little high. If the price was better, I would use it all the time!
Smells good but fine with me but irritated my family's skin a bit...don't know why
Erica K.
Durant , OK
I don't like this smell, and I also don't personally like Gain product packaging and look. The price point is competitive which is why I have purchased in a pinch but then I'm never satisfied with the smell. I probably wouldn't recommend to other parties.
Laura K.
Smells the best when it comes of of the laundry. And they have so many different scents that last.
Karen V.
Davie, FL
Love the fresh scent.  Not overpowering.  The price is right in comparison to some of the other detergents out there.  It gets the dirt out and laundry smells fresh!  I would definitely recommend it.
Nhi H.
North York, ONTARIO
It makes your clothes clean and smelling really fresh. The product is really affordable and won't break the bank.
Machai G.
Las Vegas, NV
I buy this because it's one of the hr cheaper brands out there. That the only reason I buy it.
Karin M.
Had my clothes smelling great as ever don't really know the difference when washing my clothes it cleans all the same
Brittany C.
Not the best detergent I have used but it does the job. I used to let more dirty clothes soak a bit to help the detergent out a bit