Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Molly E.
Oakdale, MN
Love this laundry detergent very much. The scent is very good and makes my clothes smell good after washing. It is a good price for a big bottle (I get the 120 FL Oz). This can last about 80 loads or more. Highly recommend this laundry detergent to others.
Sara Z.
I have very sensitive skin and after trying a bunch of different detergents, this is the only one that doesn't make me itch! We use it every week on all types of laundry and it keeps our clothing smelling great, but not with any overwhelming fragrance.
Kodi M.
Mountain Home, AR
Gain has my favorite scents for detergent. They make the clothes smell so fresh and the scent is long lasting. I have never noticed my clothes not getting cleaned. The island fresh scent is my favorite!
Sheri D.
Spring Valley, CA
I love the smell of Gain! No matter which scent I choose the clean fresh scent of Gain is always there. The Island Fresh Scent did not disappoint me in any way. It has an almost tropical smell mixed with the familiarity of the original Gain scent which makes it a very light but lingering clean fresh scent. I love wrapping my self in a towel after it has been washed with this product. The fresh scent makes me feel almost extra clean!
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I love gain. It smells amazing and sometimes I can walk by my washer and smell the detergent cleaning it's so great. Cleans my clothes and is more affordable than other brands and you still get an amazing bright clean and an awesome scent that lasts for awhile. I love pulling my clothes out of the washer and dryer and smelling the amazing scent of gain on my clothes. Even my kids love the smell when the clothes are done.
Rachel R.
My family have used gain  products before and we like them this Loundry detergent is good however the price is insane we don't ever buy gain and or tide at all due too the cost. It's a nice higer end Loundry detergent  my brother has a hard time with the smell so we don't use it too much. When we do use the gain it leaves our clothes smelling good and soft.
Trisha L.
Another laundry favorite of mine is this. I also get it from Dollar general for about 3$ with my online coupons. The scent is great, and leaves clothes smelling good in my closet for days! Affordable and highly recommend.
Carla B.
Boaz, AL
Oh my Gain. My sister used this product and so a decided to start using as well because I loved the scent. A girl at work asked me what I used and also went and bought this item because she could smell it on my clothes. I pick this item up from walmart.
Leah W.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
I buy gain occasionally this is my number 3 in my top 5. The pros are it smells great and the cons are sometimes I break out. The break out's are few and far between. I only buy Gain when I have coupons and there are deals going on. Normally the coupons for Gain are amazing and I can get a bottle for $2.00 otherwise I don't buy it due to price
Kendal C.
Tempe, AZ
My favorite scent they have! I used to use Tide Ultra Liquid Tide Laundry Detergent growing up, but Gain is more affordable being a college student. I also like to throw in a few Unstopables Downy Unstopables Fresh In-Wash Scent Booster Fabric Enhancer 9.7oz and my clothes are forever smelling like a field in flowers!