Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Olivia D.
Gain is amazing!!! It has a great smell and it doesn't leave a weird sent or any kind of color washed on your clothes. It gets like food or ketchup stains out really well!
NissaAnn W.
Lumberton , MS
I try and get this detergent every time! One of my favorites. It smells amazing and it leaves my clothes feeling great! I definitely recommend getting this product.
valerie m.
Yoakum, TX
Live the smell of this detergent. It also cleans my husband's clothes and he works in the oilfield. So It is tough enough to get put his stains and gentle enough for our kids.
Courtney K.
Kingsport, TN
This product smells wonderful. Your whole house will smell good after washing a load of laundry. The smells will stay in your clothing for weeks after you wash them.
Jamilla M.
I love all game products because of their since the smell so good makes your clothing smell good I like the dryer sheets whatever gain has the fabric boosters as well
Ana V.
E Rutherford, NJ
I love buying and using gain to keep my clothes and laundry smelling nice and clean. Gain does a great job with a minimum amount used its very economic in my opinion.
Elizabeth O.
Wesley Chapel, FL
If they don't have the pods in this scent this is the one I will always buy. Best scent they have for everything! The original isn't bad but love the tropical better.
Jesse S.
Magnolia, TX
The island scent is one of my favorites! It lasts long after I have washed items. i love gain it gets things clean and because i can use less a bottle lasts forever
Jenny O.
Bought this in the store and now i use it every time I wash my clothes. If you want something that smells amazing and makes your clothes clean and fresh then this product is right for you.
Kristen E.
Hi Hat, KY
i love love love gain everything! it smells wonderful.. i like all the scents but this one may be my favorite. it gets the stains out of my kids clothes and leaves them smelling really fresh for days. i will always use gain and recommend it to anyone and everyone