Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
valerie m.
Yoakum, TX
Live the smell of this detergent. It also cleans my husband's clothes and he works in the oilfield. So It is tough enough to get put his stains and gentle enough for our kids.
Jamilla M.
I love all game products because of their since the smell so good makes your clothing smell good I like the dryer sheets whatever gain has the fabric boosters as well
Ana V.
E Rutherford, NJ
I love buying and using gain to keep my clothes and laundry smelling nice and clean. Gain does a great job with a minimum amount used its very economic in my opinion.
Elizabeth O.
Wesley Chapel, FL
If they don't have the pods in this scent this is the one I will always buy. Best scent they have for everything! The original isn't bad but love the tropical better.
Jesse S.
Magnolia, TX
The island scent is one of my favorites! It lasts long after I have washed items. i love gain it gets things clean and because i can use less a bottle lasts forever
Jenny O.
Bought this in the store and now i use it every time I wash my clothes. If you want something that smells amazing and makes your clothes clean and fresh then this product is right for you.
Kristen E.
Hi Hat, KY
i love love love gain everything! it smells wonderful.. i like all the scents but this one may be my favorite. it gets the stains out of my kids clothes and leaves them smelling really fresh for days. i will always use gain and recommend it to anyone and everyone
Sara B.
Hands down my favorite scent! I love the way my clothes smell! The scent lasts for days. Nothing better than getting out of the shower to a fresh smelling towel!
Nizhoni C.
I love the smell of thus detergent. It smells like thus even when I'm done wearing my clothes. Though I did like the pods more because I tend to get more out of them.
Rhea S.
I like using gain liquid laundry detergent since it smell great, it also is always on sale at my local market that I stock up on a lot of it which lasts me for about 2-3 months. It's very affordable and effective on my clothes. I do laundry for my family of 4 so we have loads of laundry constantly.