Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN #33 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Joy C.
Joy C.
Waco, TX
This product has given me the BEST smelling clothes. I would borrow shirts from friends and wonder what laundry detergent they used because it smelled so clean and it was THIS. It's a tad expensive, so I always buy the biggest to make it last more.
Mackynze R.
Mackynze R.
Me and my family use this laundry detergent . It is the only one my family will use. It really get minor stains out of our clothes, leaves the clothes smelling good, and feeling soft. I would recommend it to you. It is totally worth its affordable price
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
I'm not a fan of laundry that smells like "cotton" or whatever it is laundry detergent companies tell you fresh should apparently smell like. I love the scent of this island fresh Gain however, especially washing my sheets in it. It is well worth the $.
Carla B.
Carla B.
Boaz, AL
Oh my Gain. My sister used this product and so a decided to start using as well because I loved the scent. A girl at work asked me what I used and also went and bought this item because she could smell it on my clothes. I pick this item up from walmart.
taylor d.
taylor d.
Greenwood , SC
I love gain! I love gain pods to! I love gain air freshners! Huge gain fan the whole family is. doesnt vreak us out. Leaves clothes in wash and out smelling really good for a whole day even when wearing out in town. Also takes stains out.
Mary Ann H.
Mary Ann H.
Laurel , MS
I've tried many kinds of detergent and this is our favorite! It has a great fragrance and cleans our clothes well , it's affordable and comes in a easy dispenser! We love this product will highly recommend it and will continue to purchase
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
I LOVE the smell of this detergent. It cleans clothes well, and while a little pricy, the smell definitely lasts on clothes longer than most less-expensive alternatives. I love the smell of Gain, and this island scent is no exception!
nolan s.
nolan s.
Corona, CA
MY CLOTHES SMELL SO GOOD! after a long workout or sweaty day my clothes smell so fresh. it usually will work as a cologne or perfume because the smell is so strong! i recommend for people who don't use perfume or cologne and smell like BO:)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Cleveland, NC
I've been using Island Fresh for months. I love the way that it makes my clothes smell and I think that this is a great quality detergent. It's no more expensive than other detergents and there are plenty of scents to choose from.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
I just love the smell of gain . It smells so good like when I wash it and I wear it I just can't stop my clothes and it makes it so clean sometimes those things I have on my clothes I'm like this really got it off like wow.