Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Nicole S.
Ambler, PA
Smells amazing!! Cleans my clothing. The smell last for my clothing about 2-3 days (if I were to wear them all those days). Not expensive depending on where you're shopping.
Olivia D.
Gain is amazing!!! It has a great smell and it doesn't leave a weird sent or any kind of color washed on your clothes. It gets like food or ketchup stains out really well!
NissaAnn W.
Lumberton , MS
I try and get this detergent every time! One of my favorites. It smells amazing and it leaves my clothes feeling great! I definitely recommend getting this product.
Jamilla M.
I love all game products because of their since the smell so good makes your clothing smell good I like the dryer sheets whatever gain has the fabric boosters as well
Ana V.
E Rutherford, NJ
I love buying and using gain to keep my clothes and laundry smelling nice and clean. Gain does a great job with a minimum amount used its very economic in my opinion.
Elizabeth O.
Wesley Chapel, FL
If they don't have the pods in this scent this is the one I will always buy. Best scent they have for everything! The original isn't bad but love the tropical better.
Jesse S.
Magnolia, TX
The island scent is one of my favorites! It lasts long after I have washed items. i love gain it gets things clean and because i can use less a bottle lasts forever
Navasia M.
Jamaica, NY
This detergent keeps my clothes smelling fresh and clean even if it's been weeks and I haven't worn it . Very effective and affordable it can be purchased at dollar tree, local drug stores etc
Sheri D.
Spring Valley, CA
I love the smell of Gain! No matter which scent I choose the clean fresh scent of Gain is always there. The Island Fresh Scent did not disappoint me in any way. It has an almost tropical smell mixed with the familiarity of the original Gain scent which makes it a very light but lingering clean fresh scent. I love wrapping my self in a towel after it has been washed with this product. The fresh scent makes me feel almost extra clean!
Sara B.
Hands down my favorite scent! I love the way my clothes smell! The scent lasts for days. Nothing better than getting out of the shower to a fresh smelling towel!