Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN #33 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Michigan City, IN
gain is my favorite when it comes to liquid laundry detergent. It smells the best, and has a smell that stay with the clothes the longest. I think the scents from gain stay longer and stronger if you use all of the products together. Laundry detergent, fabric softener, and drier sheets.
Betsy C.
Betsy C.
Buena Vista, VA
THis is by far my favorite detergent. I love the scent, but it's not so overpowering after washing your clothes. They are left clean and smelling fresh, with a faint hint of the scent. I love that it works well and you don't need so much of it as you do the cheap store brand stuff.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Pineville, LA
Gain has always been a favorite of mine. Just like the commercials, the smell lasts for days! There is nothing better than pulling clothes from the dryer and having the Gain scent hit you in the face. The price is great, the product is amazing, and the smell is awesome.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Herndon
I love the smell of this product so much! It smells so fresh and so clean! Probably one of the best laundry detergents out there! I would say that it's very effective and affordable! It is located at any drugstore near you! I would totally recommend it to anyone!
Tammara O.
Tammara O.
We love the scent of the Island Fresh Gain laundry detergent.  The small 25 load size bottle of the liquid detergent is super convenient and easy to use.  You simply have to fill the cap to the appropriate level and pour it into your washer before adding your clothes.  It couldn't be easier.  And your clothes come out smelling super clean and fresh.
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Vinton, VA
I have very sensitive skin and i also have a 14 month old i use gain for all of our laundry. We love the fresh scent and its sensitivity to our skin. Very effective gets clothes cleaner then the other leading brand with a longer lasting scent. would highly reccomend
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
I have used this product for quite a while and love it. Same great gain formula with a fresh invigorating scent. While the scent is very fresh and fragrant I would not say it has a an island smell. To me island is associated with coconuts and tropical smells. With that said it still smells amazing and is a good value for the amount of cleaning power you receive.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Charlotte, NC
The only detergent i use. Leaves my clothes smelling amazing and removes stains, keeps my clothes very clean. It is very effective and the price is reasonable compared to other detergents. I usually purchase it at my local walmart. I would recommend this product.
Molly E.
Molly E.
Winona
Love this laundry detergent very much. The scent is very good and makes my clothes smell good after washing. It is a good price for a big bottle (I get the 120 FL Oz). This can last about 80 loads or more. Highly recommend this laundry detergent to others.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Raleigh, NC
this is my favorite detergent I love the smell and it always leaves my clothes smelling good and fruity as well as the house! This stuff makes washing clothes a good experience, although it's a little pricey it's totally worth it and you get what you pay for!