Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Jasmine B.
I can literally sit and smell my laundry after washing. They smell so wonderful and feel just as good to my skin. I've also started buying the dryer sheets and it's double the clean smell.
Rasheda H.
Lenexa, KS
Gain has nice scents. You really can't go wrong with any fragrance! I prefer the liquid detergents more because powders can get clumpy with any brand. Their fragrances last a long time in your clothes as well
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
Love this. Everyone in my house seems to as well, we go through this as if we drank the stuff. Always keeps clothes smelling fresh even after being in the closet or drawers for months.
Sandra P.
My go to brand to wash my clothes ! Always comes out smelling great  it's one of my favorites to wash . You can find it practically at every store such like target or walmart even Walgreens
Cheyenne K.
I love the smell of this stuff. It's so amazing and it literally lasts forever. Definitely effective and not SUPER expensive either. Always gonna be my favorite laundry detergent.
Viviana N.
I enjoy using gain. Usually my go-to purchase for detergent. I love the different types of smells that you can choose from and your clothes will smell good at the end of your wash
Susan R.
I like Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent because it works well in cold water and doesn't have a strong fragrance - just a clean smell.  I would recommend this product to anyone.
Rachael B.
Williamstown, NJ
This stuff smells amazing. And the scent seems to last a while. My whole household seems to like it. Clothes come out clean, not as clean as if I had a better washer though. Lol
Ashley R.
Gain is my go-to laundry detergent because the smell is AMAZING!! it isn't too expensive. It cleans well and makes clothes soft. I just love it. I would recommend it to anyone.
Nicole S.
Ambler, PA
Smells amazing!! Cleans my clothing. The smell last for my clothing about 2-3 days (if I were to wear them all those days). Not expensive depending on where you're shopping.