Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN #33 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Kendal C.
Kendal C.
Tempe, AZ
My favorite scent they have! I used to use Tide Ultra Liquid Tide Laundry Detergent growing up, but Gain is more affordable being a college student. I also like to throw in a few Unstopables Downy Unstopables Fresh In-Wash Scent Booster Fabric Enhancer 9.7oz and my clothes are forever smelling like a field in flowers!
Leah W.
Leah W.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
I buy gain occasionally this is my number 3 in my top 5. The pros are it smells great and the cons are sometimes I break out. The break out's are few and far between. I only buy Gain when I have coupons and there are deals going on. Normally the coupons for Gain are amazing and I can get a bottle for $2.00 otherwise I don't buy it due to price
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Eastman, GA
My favorite laundry detergent is Gain island fresh! I buy the flings, liquid, fabric softener, fireworks, car vent airfreshener,  as well as frebreeze with gain in it, in island fresh scent. Love how it makes my clothes, house, car and sheets smell. Awesome product and great value. Then p&g usually have coupons for gain so I love getting gain cheaper with coupons. Great product and I share it with my family and friends.
Ericka H.
Ericka H.
I Love this! It get all kinds of stains and chemicals out of your clothes and leave them smelling so good. When I'm washing my neighbor ask me what I'm washing with because it smells so good you can literally smell it outside of the washroom. Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz
Christina T.
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
This brand has always been my favorite, I have been going through a bunch of supposed destroyed laundry only to clean it with this product and have completely new and clean clothes! It was very affordable for me to buy and I would definitely recommend this product for anyone! It has lasted me for a while!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Lawrence, KS
This detergent smells SO good! My boyfriend only uses Gain and convinced me to give it a shot and now there's no going back. I absolutely love this laundry detergent. The price is a little high but totally worth it. I love washing my comforter with this stuff, it smells delicious! Definitely worth buying!
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Westminster, MD
Oh man, I could go on and on and on about this detergent. This smell last FOREVER on my clothes, even while I'm wearing it. My fiancé in a HVAC worker and when he gets home from work I can still smell the detergent in his shirts. I also have eczema and it has never irritated my skin. I would recommend!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Burbank, CA
The commercials don't exaggerate how great this detergent really smells. I've always used Tide but I recently used Gain and I love the scent! I haven't used it enough to know how well it does in preventing color fading. It does a good job at removing normal stains and making my clothes smell great.
Grace B.
Grace B.
This is literally the best laundry detergent out there! I am very sensitive to smells on my clothes and this one I'm totally fine with! After washing doesn't leave you clothes feeling like they have goo on them either! I'm always super happy with this detergent and it is the only one that I use!
Remy Z.
Remy Z.
Hamburg, NY
This is my favorite laundry detergent of all time! I love the fresh scent and it's very long lasting. I've had no issues with it not removing stains and I also love the Gain fabric softener as well. It's a little pricey at roughly $9 a bottle but it sure is worth it just for the smell alone ❤