Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN #99 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Kori G.
Donna, TX
Love love love!!! I love gain I use this liquid detergent & it leaves my clothes smelling amazing for days! I love that fact that I don't have to use so much soap, opposed to using the powder detergent.
Kodi M.
Mountain Home, AR
Gain has my favorite scents for detergent. They make the clothes smell so fresh and the scent is long lasting. I have never noticed my clothes not getting cleaned. The island fresh scent is my favorite!
Brandy D.
Janesville , WI
Does really well making the clothes fresh smelling and clean. My favorite thing is that the smell from the detergent lady a very long time after wash so you really smell fresh when you're wearing them
Jessica C.
The island Fresh is my favorite smell in Gain fabric softener. It makes our clothes feel soft and even the smell is better. It is affordable and I even buy two at a time. I recommend this to my family.
Nicole M.
Smithfield, NC
Far and away my favorite detergent. My husband has to wear a uniform and they can get pretty bad after a while, this detergent has kept them crisp and smelling great. Believe me, I have tried them all!
Kat T.
Mebane, NC
Great product! Great for the price, it is very affordable. I repurchase this product consistently. I would recommend this to others as well! I think it is high quality and lasts a long time overall!!
Kimberly H.
I really do love this laundry detergent it smells really nice and refreshing and it gets my clothes clean never had a problem been using it for years one of my go-to Brands when it comes to laundry
Zimri F.
San Antonio , TX
Love this. It's very pricey for me but i just
Over the smell of it. And not just that, also how long it lastes.trust me a very long time!! It's worth the price I believe you won't be needing downy with this
Casey B.
Panama City, FL
Our family loved Gain...we've tried several times to find something cheaper over the years but we always come back to gain it cleans well smells great and makes everybody happy especially mom!
Tracy K.
Bolingbrook, IL
Smells good. Keeps laundry fresh. Doesn't give that weird allergic reaction to your skin a lot of detergents give. The price is decent and it seems to be my go to brand of laundry detergent.