Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Jessica C.
The island Fresh is my favorite smell in Gain fabric softener. It makes our clothes feel soft and even the smell is better. It is affordable and I even buy two at a time. I recommend this to my family.
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Great product! Great for the price, it is very affordable. I repurchase this product consistently. I would recommend this to others as well! I think it is high quality and lasts a long time overall!!
Chelsea V.
Miami
The smell of this laundry detergent is amazing and long lasting. I love the tropical island smell it leaves on my clothes. I especially love how it locks in the smell and it lasts a couple of days.
Kimberly H.
I really do love this laundry detergent it smells really nice and refreshing and it gets my clothes clean never had a problem been using it for years one of my go-to Brands when it comes to laundry
Zimri F.
San Antonio, TX
Love this. It's very pricey for me but i just
Over the smell of it. And not just that, also how long it lastes.trust me a very long time!! It's worth the price I believe you won't be needing downy with this
Casey B.
Panama City, FL
Our family loved Gain...we've tried several times to find something cheaper over the years but we always come back to gain it cleans well smells great and makes everybody happy especially mom!
Navasia M.
Jamaica, NY
This detergent keeps my clothes smelling fresh and clean even if it's been weeks and I haven't worn it . Very effective and affordable it can be purchased at dollar tree, local drug stores etc
Tracy K.
Bolingbrook , IL
Smells good. Keeps laundry fresh. Doesn't give that weird allergic reaction to your skin a lot of detergents give. The price is decent and it seems to be my go to brand of laundry detergent.
Chelsea M.
My favorite!!! I'm a smoker and this detergent has a long lasting smell that is noticeable all day! It is very effective and I love the large jug with the nozzle! I recommend it to all of my friends and haven't found a more affordable and effective detergent!
Tegan R.
Indianapolis, IN
I love gain laundry detergent it smells great and is good at getting out stains. I only have positive things to say. It is very effective and gets stains . Its affordable for me since Im on a budget. Yes I would recommend this product to anyone that ask.