Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Bj W.
Sunflower
I used gain for a few years before switching. The smell is great, but it doesn't stick to your clothes like I prefer. But it is a great product. Works very well and has a fair price. I would recommend to others !
Stacey A.
Gassville, AR
Long lasting fresh scent! My family loves crawling into bed with the fresh scent of gain softener and pulling their t-shirts over their heads to get a whiff. This stuff even scents over my hubbys smelly socks!!
Erika V.
Brownsville, TX
This scent is my favorite and it keeps my laundry smelling fresh! The price is affordable and a little bit of product goes a long way. I highly recommend to all and I will definitely continue purchasing it!
Brit M.
Nyack , NY
Easy, necessarily cheap, and does a wonderful job of cleaning and leaving behind a fresh scent. Had someone tell me I smell like laundry detergent after 8 hours of working, glad to know it's so long lasting!
Angel M.
Petersburg, IN
I love the smell of this! It's a great value and always gets my clothes clean and smelling amazing! The freshness lasts for a while even after washed. My go to laundry soap over all others even for stains
Kaylie S.
Clearwater, FL
I love island fresh. Gain has excellent products and scents. I prefer to use the liquid over the powder or the pods. I think it cleans the clothes more efficiently. I would recommend this to all my friends
Kori G.
Donna, TX
Love love love!!! I love gain I use this liquid detergent & it leaves my clothes smelling amazing for days! I love that fact that I don't have to use so much soap, opposed to using the powder detergent.
Nicole M.
Smithfield, NC
Far and away my favorite detergent. My husband has to wear a uniform and they can get pretty bad after a while, this detergent has kept them crisp and smelling great. Believe me, I have tried them all!
Brandy D.
Janesville , WI
Does really well making the clothes fresh smelling and clean. My favorite thing is that the smell from the detergent lady a very long time after wash so you really smell fresh when you're wearing them
Jessica C.
The island Fresh is my favorite smell in Gain fabric softener. It makes our clothes feel soft and even the smell is better. It is affordable and I even buy two at a time. I recommend this to my family.