Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN #33 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Jordan V B.
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
Smells amazing! Cleans amazing! Gets the jobs done, keeps clothes smelling fresh and new!
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the smell of this product and it got the clothes clean. No complaints to mention.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I love gain. And it's always cheap especially at wal mart. I use either gain or tide
Smells good but fine with me but irritated my family's skin a bit...don't know why
Good brand. Washes well. Cleans and easy to handle. Covers 25 loads with 40 oz
Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
I like gain laundry detergent, cleans well, and doesn't cost so much either.
Sheri D.
Sheri D.
Spring Valley, CA
I love the smell of Gain! No matter which scent I choose the clean fresh scent of Gain is always there. The Island Fresh Scent did not disappoint me in any way. It has an almost tropical smell mixed with the familiarity of the original Gain scent which makes it a very light but lingering clean fresh scent. I love wrapping my self in a towel after it has been washed with this product. The fresh scent makes me feel almost extra clean!
Chantea H.
Chantea H.
sanford, fl
I love gain. It smells amazing and sometimes I can walk by my washer and smell the detergent cleaning it's so great. Cleans my clothes and is more affordable than other brands and you still get an amazing bright clean and an awesome scent that lasts for awhile. I love pulling my clothes out of the washer and dryer and smelling the amazing scent of gain on my clothes. Even my kids love the smell when the clothes are done.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
My family have used gain  products before and we like them this Loundry detergent is good however the price is insane we don't ever buy gain and or tide at all due too the cost. It's a nice higer end Loundry detergent  my brother has a hard time with the smell so we don't use it too much. When we do use the gain it leaves our clothes smelling good and soft.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Another laundry favorite of mine is this. I also get it from Dollar general for about 3$ with my online coupons. The scent is great, and leaves clothes smelling good in my closet for days! Affordable and highly recommend.