Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN #99 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Kristy H.
I freaking love this detergent ! I used to use all but I felt like all my clothes had no yummy smell ! Now this detergent cleans great and smells great too! Not pricey compared to other brands ! I recommend for sure !
Logan G.
Jacksonville, AR
My favorite laundry detergent. Makes my clothes smell like fruity perfume. The only con of this detergent is that you have to use a full cup of it. A little expensive but worth it. 8/10 would recommend this product.
Carrie H.
Crawfordville, FL
I love the smell of Gain laundry detergents!  The clothes always come out smelling great and the scent lingers for a while!  The value is always great for the price you pay.  The island scent smells wonderful, as do all of the scents! I would definitely recommend giving it a try!
Brianna R.
I love the smell of this detergent, and I love that the smell lingers on my clothes and sheets after the wash. It gets rid of stains while at the same time, is not too harsh on the clothes. I regularly repurchase this product.
Stacey A.
Gassville, AR
Long lasting fresh scent! My family loves crawling into bed with the fresh scent of gain softener and pulling their t-shirts over their heads to get a whiff. This stuff even scents over my hubbys smelly socks!!
Bj W.
Sunflower
I used gain for a few years before switching. The smell is great, but it doesn't stick to your clothes like I prefer. But it is a great product. Works very well and has a fair price. I would recommend to others !
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
Good liquid detergent with great cleaning ability on surfaces and fabrics, in my case I used it as a general multipurpose for the whole household, clean kitchens, dishes, surfaces and anything that needs a liquid detergent, I recommend it
Erika V.
Brownsville, TX
This scent is my favorite and it keeps my laundry smelling fresh! The price is affordable and a little bit of product goes a long way. I highly recommend to all and I will definitely continue purchasing it!
Brit M.
Westwood, NJ
Easy, necessarily cheap, and does a wonderful job of cleaning and leaving behind a fresh scent. Had someone tell me I smell like laundry detergent after 8 hours of working, glad to know it's so long lasting!
Angel M.
Petersburg, IN
I love the smell of this! It's a great value and always gets my clothes clean and smelling amazing! The freshness lasts for a while even after washed. My go to laundry soap over all others even for stains