Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Shelby P.
I just love the smell of gain . It smells so good like when I wash it and I wear it I just can't stop my clothes and it makes it so clean sometimes those things I have on my clothes I'm like this really got it off like wow.
Karen V.
Davie, FL
Love the fresh scent.  Not overpowering.  The price is right in comparison to some of the other detergents out there.  It gets the dirt out and laundry smells fresh!  I would definitely recommend it.
Rose S.
Massillon, OH
Another one of my favorites. Smells amazing and keeps clothes smelling great through even the hottest of days. Very effective and very affordable, you can purchase pretty much everywhere and you would recommend to anyone.
Siera S.
Berlin, NH
I always end up circling back to this detergent! It smells the best and gets the dirty out of my clothing better than other brand. It's an affordable price for any struggling college student and lasts for a long time!
Kristy H.
I freaking love this detergent ! I used to use all but I felt like all my clothes had no yummy smell ! Now this detergent cleans great and smells great too! Not pricey compared to other brands ! I recommend for sure !
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
Good liquid detergent with great cleaning ability on surfaces and fabrics, in my case I used it as a general multipurpose for the whole household, clean kitchens, dishes, surfaces and anything that needs a liquid detergent, I recommend it
Logan G.
Jacksonville, AR
My favorite laundry detergent. Makes my clothes smell like fruity perfume. The only con of this detergent is that you have to use a full cup of it. A little expensive but worth it. 8/10 would recommend this product.
Carrie H.
Crawfordville, FL
I love the smell of Gain laundry detergents!  The clothes always come out smelling great and the scent lingers for a while!  The value is always great for the price you pay.  The island scent smells wonderful, as do all of the scents! I would definitely recommend giving it a try!
Bj W.
Sunflower
I used gain for a few years before switching. The smell is great, but it doesn't stick to your clothes like I prefer. But it is a great product. Works very well and has a fair price. I would recommend to others !
Stacey A.
Gassville, AR
Long lasting fresh scent! My family loves crawling into bed with the fresh scent of gain softener and pulling their t-shirts over their heads to get a whiff. This stuff even scents over my hubbys smelly socks!!