Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Mackynze R.
Me and my family use this laundry detergent . It is the only one my family will use. It really get minor stains out of our clothes, leaves the clothes smelling good, and feeling soft. I would recommend it to you. It is totally worth its affordable price
Destinee H.
New Castle, IN
I love this detergent. It never fails to make my clothes smell amazing. I love how long the scent lasts and how when you go to switch the laundry, you can instantly smell the goodness. It is definitely worth a buy, I highly recommend this detergent.
Natashia S.
Greenville, SC
I love the smell of gain. It is truly a wonderful smell. I have stopped using it though, because Its priced a little high. If the price was better, I would use it all the time!
Mary Ann H.
Laurel , MS
I've tried many kinds of detergent and this is our favorite! It has a great fragrance and cleans our clothes well , it's affordable and comes in a easy dispenser! We love this product will highly recommend it and will continue to purchase
Mariah K.
I LOVE the smell of this detergent. It cleans clothes well, and while a little pricy, the smell definitely lasts on clothes longer than most less-expensive alternatives. I love the smell of Gain, and this island scent is no exception!
Sarah H.
Cleveland, NC
I've been using Island Fresh for months. I love the way that it makes my clothes smell and I think that this is a great quality detergent. It's no more expensive than other detergents and there are plenty of scents to choose from.
Shelby P.
I just love the smell of gain . It smells so good like when I wash it and I wear it I just can't stop my clothes and it makes it so clean sometimes those things I have on my clothes I'm like this really got it off like wow.
Rose S.
Massillon, OH
Another one of my favorites. Smells amazing and keeps clothes smelling great through even the hottest of days. Very effective and very affordable, you can purchase pretty much everywhere and you would recommend to anyone.
Karen V.
Davie, FL
Love the fresh scent.  Not overpowering.  The price is right in comparison to some of the other detergents out there.  It gets the dirt out and laundry smells fresh!  I would definitely recommend it.
Siera S.
Berlin, NH
I always end up circling back to this detergent! It smells the best and gets the dirty out of my clothing better than other brand. It's an affordable price for any struggling college student and lasts for a long time!