Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Andrea S.
Charlotte, NC
The only detergent i use. Leaves my clothes smelling amazing and removes stains, keeps my clothes very clean. It is very effective and the price is reasonable compared to other detergents. I usually purchase it at my local walmart. I would recommend this product.
Jasmine H.
Raleigh, NC
this is my favorite detergent I love the smell and it always leaves my clothes smelling good and fruity as well as the house! This stuff makes washing clothes a good experience, although it's a little pricey it's totally worth it and you get what you pay for!
Destinee H.
New Castle, IN
I love this detergent. It never fails to make my clothes smell amazing. I love how long the scent lasts and how when you go to switch the laundry, you can instantly smell the goodness. It is definitely worth a buy, I highly recommend this detergent.
Joy C.
Waco, TX
This product has given me the BEST smelling clothes. I would borrow shirts from friends and wonder what laundry detergent they used because it smelled so clean and it was THIS. It's a tad expensive, so I always buy the biggest to make it last more.
Mackynze R.
Me and my family use this laundry detergent . It is the only one my family will use. It really get minor stains out of our clothes, leaves the clothes smelling good, and feeling soft. I would recommend it to you. It is totally worth its affordable price
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
I'm not a fan of laundry that smells like "cotton" or whatever it is laundry detergent companies tell you fresh should apparently smell like. I love the scent of this island fresh Gain however, especially washing my sheets in it. It is well worth the $.
Natashia S.
Wayne, WV
I love the smell of gain. It is truly a wonderful smell. I have stopped using it though, because Its priced a little high. If the price was better, I would use it all the time!
Mary Ann H.
Laurel , MS
I've tried many kinds of detergent and this is our favorite! It has a great fragrance and cleans our clothes well , it's affordable and comes in a easy dispenser! We love this product will highly recommend it and will continue to purchase
nolan s.
Corona, CA
MY CLOTHES SMELL SO GOOD! after a long workout or sweaty day my clothes smell so fresh. it usually will work as a cologne or perfume because the smell is so strong! i recommend for people who don't use perfume or cologne and smell like BO:)
Mariah K.
I LOVE the smell of this detergent. It cleans clothes well, and while a little pricy, the smell definitely lasts on clothes longer than most less-expensive alternatives. I love the smell of Gain, and this island scent is no exception!