Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN #33 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
L B.
L B.
Nampa, ID
Clean, clean clothes with a nice smell. The price is really good for the Gain products and the variety is an added bonus.
samantha p.
samantha p.
I love this smell. Cleans clothes and leaves a island scent . Very relaxing smell. More big for your buck with this size
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the smell of gain and frequently get comments about how my clothes smell so clean. People think it's my perfume.
Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
I love the island fresh scent from gain. It leaves my clothes soft and smelling great! I always repurchase this scent.
Karin M.
Karin M.
Had my clothes smelling great as ever don't really know the difference when washing my clothes it cleans all the same
staneisha c.
staneisha c.
Redford, MI
Gain is the best smelling laundry detergent to me. It also does a great job of cleaning. I purchased mine from kmart.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Smells good and really gets those clothes clean in the washer. The smell lingers in the clothes even when it's done
Whitney O.
Whitney O.
Gain is my absolute favorite. I buy it over any other brand. It really gets my clothes clean and smells wonderful.
Alexa F.
Alexa F.
Columbus, OH
I always use this for my fm smilies laundry and we always get compliments on how amazing our clothes always smell
Haley C.
Haley C.
Centerton, AR
I use this detergent more than any other kind. Good price, smells great, and makes your clothes smell very fresh.