Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN #99 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Sarah M.
Pineville, LA
Gain has always been a favorite of mine. Just like the commercials, the smell lasts for days! There is nothing better than pulling clothes from the dryer and having the Gain scent hit you in the face. The price is great, the product is amazing, and the smell is awesome.
Tammara O.
We love the scent of the Island Fresh Gain laundry detergent.  The small 25 load size bottle of the liquid detergent is super convenient and easy to use.  You simply have to fill the cap to the appropriate level and pour it into your washer before adding your clothes.  It couldn't be easier.  And your clothes come out smelling super clean and fresh.
Sophia P.
Herndon
I love the smell of this product so much! It smells so fresh and so clean! Probably one of the best laundry detergents out there! I would say that it's very effective and affordable! It is located at any drugstore near you! I would totally recommend it to anyone!
Jordan R.
Vinton, VA
I have very sensitive skin and i also have a 14 month old i use gain for all of our laundry. We love the fresh scent and its sensitivity to our skin. Very effective gets clothes cleaner then the other leading brand with a longer lasting scent. would highly reccomend
Courtney C.
I have used this product for quite a while and love it. Same great gain formula with a fresh invigorating scent. While the scent is very fresh and fragrant I would not say it has a an island smell. To me island is associated with coconuts and tropical smells. With that said it still smells amazing and is a good value for the amount of cleaning power you receive.
Andrea S.
Charlotte, NC
The only detergent i use. Leaves my clothes smelling amazing and removes stains, keeps my clothes very clean. It is very effective and the price is reasonable compared to other detergents. I usually purchase it at my local walmart. I would recommend this product.
Jasmine H.
Raleigh , NC
this is my favorite detergent I love the smell and it always leaves my clothes smelling good and fruity as well as the house! This stuff makes washing clothes a good experience, although it's a little pricey it's totally worth it and you get what you pay for!
Destinee H.
New Castle, IN
I love this detergent. It never fails to make my clothes smell amazing. I love how long the scent lasts and how when you go to switch the laundry, you can instantly smell the goodness. It is definitely worth a buy, I highly recommend this detergent.
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
I'm not a fan of laundry that smells like "cotton" or whatever it is laundry detergent companies tell you fresh should apparently smell like. I love the scent of this island fresh Gain however, especially washing my sheets in it. It is well worth the $.
Joy C.
Waco, TX
This product has given me the BEST smelling clothes. I would borrow shirts from friends and wonder what laundry detergent they used because it smelled so clean and it was THIS. It's a tad expensive, so I always buy the biggest to make it last more.