Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN #33 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Megan S.
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI
Every time I use Gain detergent, there are two things that stand out to me. The fragrance is pleasant and long-lasting, and it cleans my clothing really well!
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Warwick, NY
Wonderful scent especially when paired with scent booster and Gain dryer sheets. I feel like my clothes are really clean and fresh when I use Gain.
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Belmont, NC
I don't think I have found a gain scent that I didn't like but this one has to be my favorite out of all of them. It's so bright and tropical!
emily b.
emily b.
Jeremiah , KY
Smells so good and gets clothes clean! It's also affordable. This leaves my clothes smelling so fresh for days after I wash and dry them!
Tia B.
Tia B.
Waterville, ME
Island fresh really leaves my clothes smelling amazing for weeks after wash. Especially if paired with dryer sheets of the same smell.
Genevieve P.
Genevieve P.
Love the smell of this! It keeps clothes looking new and smelling wonderful! It is a great laundry detergent and I would buy it again
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Willimantic , CT
Keeps your clothes smelling nice and fresh also washes clothes well!! I've been using this products for years now. never dissapoints
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Not the best detergent I have used but it does the job. I used to let more dirty clothes soak a bit to help the detergent out a bit
JUAN D.
JUAN D.
Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent is good. Wash, soften, boost. Gain repeat experience more of the scent you love by using all three.
Neidy G.
Neidy G.
Leaves clothes smelling great and gets the job done by removing dirt and leaving clothes fresh and clean. Lasts for many washes.