Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Grace B.
This is literally the best laundry detergent out there! I am very sensitive to smells on my clothes and this one I'm totally fine with! After washing doesn't leave you clothes feeling like they have goo on them either! I'm always super happy with this detergent and it is the only one that I use!
Remy Z.
Hamburg, NY
This is my favorite laundry detergent of all time! I love the fresh scent and it's very long lasting. I've had no issues with it not removing stains and I also love the Gain fabric softener as well. It's a little pricey at roughly $9 a bottle but it sure is worth it just for the smell alone ❤
Lexi P.
Michigan City, IN
gain is my favorite when it comes to liquid laundry detergent. It smells the best, and has a smell that stay with the clothes the longest. I think the scents from gain stay longer and stronger if you use all of the products together. Laundry detergent, fabric softener, and drier sheets.
Jessica K.
Burbank, CA
The commercials don't exaggerate how great this detergent really smells. I've always used Tide but I recently used Gain and I love the scent! I haven't used it enough to know how well it does in preventing color fading. It does a good job at removing normal stains and making my clothes smell great.
Betsy C.
Buena Vista, VA
THis is by far my favorite detergent. I love the scent, but it's not so overpowering after washing your clothes. They are left clean and smelling fresh, with a faint hint of the scent. I love that it works well and you don't need so much of it as you do the cheap store brand stuff.
Taylor J.
Schenectady, NY
this actually smells so good its unbelievable! i usually wash clothes once a week so this is good to keep stuff fresh smelling and clean. sometimes ive felt that clothes arent super soft, but this is def v affordable andyou dont need that much each time so it lasts a while.
Sarah M.
Pineville, LA
Gain has always been a favorite of mine. Just like the commercials, the smell lasts for days! There is nothing better than pulling clothes from the dryer and having the Gain scent hit you in the face. The price is great, the product is amazing, and the smell is awesome.
Sophia P.
Herndon
I love the smell of this product so much! It smells so fresh and so clean! Probably one of the best laundry detergents out there! I would say that it's very effective and affordable! It is located at any drugstore near you! I would totally recommend it to anyone!
Tammara O.
We love the scent of the Island Fresh Gain laundry detergent.  The small 25 load size bottle of the liquid detergent is super convenient and easy to use.  You simply have to fill the cap to the appropriate level and pour it into your washer before adding your clothes.  It couldn't be easier.  And your clothes come out smelling super clean and fresh.
Jordan R.
Vinton, VA
I have very sensitive skin and i also have a 14 month old i use gain for all of our laundry. We love the fresh scent and its sensitivity to our skin. Very effective gets clothes cleaner then the other leading brand with a longer lasting scent. would highly reccomend