Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Tracy S.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the smell of this product and it got the clothes clean. No complaints to mention.
Bee F.
Houston
This is my favorite Gain to use. It smells amazing and makes my laundry smell amazing.
Haioda M.
Very good product, smells good, makes my cloth soft and very clean. It also less more.
Mary S.
This product is amazing! It always leaves our clothes smelling clean and fresh! Wow!
Melissa C.
I love gain. And it's always cheap especially at wal mart. I use either gain or tide
Smells good but fine with me but irritated my family's skin a bit...don't know why
Good brand. Washes well. Cleans and easy to handle. Covers 25 loads with 40 oz
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
I like gain laundry detergent, cleans well, and doesn't cost so much either.
Cassondra M.
WEBBWOOD, ON
I absolutely love gain! always leaves my clothes smelling great for weeks in the drawer! it does wonders on stains i never thought i would come out. Did!! and when you have two little ones running around you have lots of spills and lots of laundry!
Kelsey S.
I mainly like the smell of this product it's amazing, it can irritate my skin tho but it cleans clothes well and keeps them smelling fresh. It's pretty affordable and I would recommend to anybody !!!