Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN #33 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Robbinsdale, MN
I just using Gain & I really like how clean my clothes look. I really like the smell & how long it lasts. I think it's been very effective so far. My son uses it at college also. Depending where you buy it, the price is pretty reasonable. I would definitely recommend it.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Manchester, CT
I love Gain! I've been using this product for over 10 years. I love the fresh scent and the long lasting freshness after washing. I'll always use Gain!
Sehar P.
Sehar P.
I'm all about scents , and this one smells fresh and clean , also does a good job with most of the stains on my shirt.
I went to a party and spilt a red coloured drink ALL OVER my white top , I knew I had to probably throw it out cause it would never completely come out, but once it was washed it I was stunned to see my top completely white again!
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
108 mile ranch, BC
Been using this liquid clothes detergent for quite a while and have been satisfied with the results. It leaves my clothing clean and smelling fresh. I find the product to be affordable and has a lot of product In the container.
Buffy G.
Buffy G.
Also another great scent detergent from Gain but my favorite has to be Apple Mango Tango. If thats not on the shelf then I go to this one because it also smells great and the brand does a very good job in cleaning to!
Missy A.
Missy A.
Peterborough
I love gain laundry detergent, Apple mango tango is my favorite scent along with this one. Cleans my clothes easily, even in cold water. I always get compliments on how clean and fresh my clothing smells
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
This is one of my favorite scents from gain. I only use liquid detergent and have learned that with gain, a little goes a long way. The scent stays in my closet long after my laundry has been completed.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Burlington , Ontario
I dont know what it is about gain that I cant stop smelling!! Freshly washed sheets in gain are AMAZING to sleep. I have never had an issue using it! Hands down the best detergent ever!
Meriane S.
Meriane S.
Meninas minhas amigas, hoje eu vim aqui te dizer o quanto esse produto é maravilhoso, não fique de fora você também faça como eu e adquira logo o seu produto nas melhores lojas
mirjana c.
mirjana c.
Belleville, ON
Ok all i can say if u jave not used gain u dont know what u are missing all there stuff smells so good and it lasts a very long time in cloths bedding anything u use it with