Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
Melissa C.
I love gain. And it's always cheap especially at wal mart. I use either gain or tide
Smells good but fine with me but irritated my family's skin a bit...don't know why
Good brand. Washes well. Cleans and easy to handle. Covers 25 loads with 40 oz
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
I like gain laundry detergent, cleans well, and doesn't cost so much either.
Cassondra M.
Webbwood, ON
I absolutely love gain! always leaves my clothes smelling great for weeks in the drawer! it does wonders on stains i never thought i would come out. Did!! and when you have two little ones running around you have lots of spills and lots of laundry!
Kelsey S.
I mainly like the smell of this product it's amazing, it can irritate my skin tho but it cleans clothes well and keeps them smelling fresh. It's pretty affordable and I would recommend to anybody !!!
Charmaine A.
Kamloops, BC
Absolutely love this laundry detergent. Actually smells fresh after the wash and continues for days! First one I've found that holds the clean smelling freshness. Would definitely recommend
mirjana c.
Belleville, ON
Ok all i can say if u jave not used gain u dont know what u are missing all there stuff smells so good and it lasts a very long time in cloths bedding anything u use it with
Katherine V.
Las Piedras
This detergent smells amazing, ejem you use clthoting thats recently clean up it feria like you dont have to use perfume. And because its liquid its easier to use.
Sehar P.
I'm all about scents , and this one smells fresh and clean , also does a good job with most of the stains on my shirt.
I went to a party and spilt a red coloured drink ALL OVER my white top , I knew I had to probably throw it out cause it would never completely come out, but once it was washed it I was stunned to see my top completely white again!