Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha K.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

MC F.
Really love this detergent because it smells amazing, but does not wash clothes as well as advertised.
Lexie H.
I love this laundry detergent! I've tried other brands, but keep coming back to Gain! It's the best.
Carmelina P.
Norfolk, VA
This is also one of my go to laundry detergent when I want to change products for a bit. I love it
Jesus A.
Oklahoma City, OK
If you wAnt to smell good without wearing cologne buy this product the smell stays there for days.
Snoe R.
Great price smells so good keeps my clothing fresh bright soft and looking new I love gain products
Sara M.
i love gain it makes my clothes smell so good and it gets so clean which i love and will always use
Nehemie C.
Works great and smells fresh. As for stain removal its decent. It doesn't compare to tide however
Ranee B.
Muscle shoals, AL
One of the best detergents out there I have always used gain I grow up on gain smells amazing!!!
Meghan M.
Richmond, VA
This is my absolute favorite detergent, it gets my clothes clean and smelling so good for weeks!
Rachel T.
The scent is amazing and fresh. Does a great job of keeping my clothes clean and fresh smelling.