Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Island Fresh Scent, 25 Loads 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

Q&A (-1)
L B.
Nampa, ID
Clean, clean clothes with a nice smell. The price is really good for the Gain products and the variety is an added bonus.
Tamara O.
Love the scent and it helps clean my everyday clothes. The cons to this product is it won't always get rid of every stain but it does a decent job. It's affordable and I would reccomdn this product to anyone
Amy L.
Lexington, NC
This is my favorite Gain smell and along with the fabric softener is my happy laundry smell!
Tracy S.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the smell of this product and it got the clothes clean. No complaints to mention.
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI
Every time I use Gain detergent, there are two things that stand out to me. The fragrance is pleasant and long-lasting, and it cleans my clothing really well!
Sasha R.
Willimantic , CT
Keeps your clothes smelling nice and fresh also washes clothes well!! I've been using this products for years now. never dissapoints
Mimosa S.
I was introduced to this scent at the beginning of my college career and I have fell in love ever since. Gain itself is a good product. and this scent was the most amazing scent ever. It's affordable, especially doing my own laundry. My roommate tries to take mine lol.
Haley C.
Centerton, AR
I use this detergent more than any other kind. Good price, smells great, and makes your clothes smell very fresh.
Carmen G.
Mc Lean, VA
Clean really good, remove the stains and refresh the clothe. The scent is very nice, long lasting scent.
Rhea S.
I like using gain liquid laundry detergent since it smell great, it also is always on sale at my local market that I stock up on a lot of it which lasts me for about 2-3 months. It's very affordable and effective on my clothes. I do laundry for my family of 4 so we have loads of laundry constantly.